4th of July deals

I agree - seeing the lobstah in the ocean and having the lobstah in your pot are two different things :slight_smile: But given that you have shown us that such lobsters indeed exist and @doomtoall81 has shown the math, then all that one needs is the gumption to drive there with a 2k check in the pocket and the stubborn negotiation ability of a mule. As for the person asking how do you get this socal deal in norcal, well the answer is drive south on i-5 for 400 miles :slight_smile: ur welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

Honda of Thousand Oaks (SoCal) - Expires 7/5/17

2017 Civic LX Sedan - $89, 24 mo, 12k mi/yr, $3,300 due at signing
2017 Accord LX Sedan - $149, 24 mo, 12k mi/yr, $1,921 due at signing
2017 Fit LX - $99, 36 mo, 12k mi/yr, $3,546 due at signing.

I’m new to this. Are these any good? It’s a lot more due at signing compared to the Hamilton Honda offer :confused:. Would a graduate discount or better credit help lower the drive off cost?

Thanks!

No, these deals are not any good. If you divide the money down by 24, and add it into the payment, the civic is around $226 a month. The accord $229. You could negotiate a better deal on your own.

Im geeting the following offer for an accord lx:
down: 1500 (includes first month, doc fee, registration and accesories)
month: 169 +tax
36 months
12k miles

What do you think? I dont have yet the selling price or money factor.

On accessories they charge 500 for tint and for some protection, that im not able to remove.

If you can’t get those removed, you need to change your handle from killer007 to bahbahsheep :slight_smile:

5 Likes

You are right, I will negotiate so I will be able to do something. Lol

“If they aren’t removeable, I guess you’re giving them away for free bc I’m not paying for it”.

I usually subtract them off from the MSRP and then start the usual megoatiations. Treat them as if they aren’t there.

1 Like