*49.3 Leasehackr Score* 2017 Chevy Equinox LT AWD $33,885. One Pay Lease $2,691 & $0/month. Equals to $63/mo +lic/tax/fees

Hey I was thinking of contacting the same dealer to get a similar deal. Any idea how much roughly it would cost me to get it at 15k a year? Thanks @senwia

Do you know how to do the lease payments calculations? If not, read this first

There are no shortcuts here, learn how the numbers work, otherwise you will get sold a different deal at the dealership. At best, you will waste a trip

All things being equal, the 15k miles will reduce your residual by 3% so that is $1,016.55 (or approx $42/mo + interest + tax)

1 Like

I was trying to get this deal done in Ohio and it think itā€™s imposible down here. It looks like the Equinox sales very well down here so there is no need for the dealer to give a 10% discount off MSRP to start with. Further more there are only 6,200 available in this region.

I went to the dealership (after failed attempts over emails and text) best sell price I got was 33,345 from a 35,050 MSRP. Tried the best I could to get them down to a 30k sales price and they could come closed to that. They were willing to do 6200 in incentives.

Your are asking $5000 discount on New Equinox (before rebates)
I wonder if anybody here got that. At least I havenā€™t seen that here.

I was asking for a 9% discount on the MSRP + a discount base on my supplier code 1,630 I was told by another dealer.

They would no go down a single penny from the initial quote.

@atejada1127 Iā€™m also in Ohio. Iā€™ve been trying to ask around and see if I can get the same deal, their very stubborn over here. I saw one dealer had the triple black I think for $28k from 34.5k so about 6.5k off MSRP

I was able to find a couple like that in Cincinnati but once you contact the dealer and ask to do a lease they start playing games and changing the price claiming that since itā€™s a lease ā€œitā€™s differentā€, I also found out they sell the Equinox here like cup cakesā€¦ All 3 of the triple black editions that I found were sold sold within 3 days.

It has been shown on the forums that there is a difference in price depending on a purchase or a lease! Even if you check some of the manufacturers web sites for current offers and incentives, many of the disclaimers will show not valid on a lease, or not valid on a purchase.

I attended the Cleveland Auto Show and being advertised was $1000.00 incentive bonus on the GMC Acadia. Right in the print is said valid on purchase only.

I also am only finding a 5% discount on 2017 Equinox deals here in the Cleveland area. I can get up to $6700.00 rebate when stacking all my available incentives, but can not find a vehicle with a Bonus Tag for that extra sweet spot of an additional $750.00 or $1500.00 off which ever it is.

Senwia- Is there anyway to get the asain lease rebate without actually having a asain lease? This will be my first lease that i ever do.

Thanks!

No. Itā€™s about $125 more a month without the Asian conquest lease.

1 Like

No, unless someone in your household has a lease ($3000 Asian conquest or $1500 regular conquest). Otherwise, itā€™s about $3000 + MF cost, tax.

Can anyone recommend a NY/NJ dealer for this?

Pinebelt Chevy in Lakewood N.J.
Toddb@pinebeltcars.com

I picked up two weeks ago a 2017 Equinox LT AWD Midnight edition, $33,520.00 MSRP
24 months/12k miles
158.56 per month X 24 = $3805.44 total cost of lease. There are better deals listed on this site but for the MSRP I feel I got a very fair deal. Give Todd a call he will treat you right . FYI, I drove 120 miles from CT to get this deal.

Is there any way around the asian conquest rebate?? I lease a BMW at the moment.

1 Like

I believe a BMW lease qualifies you for $1500 rebate not the $3000

Joann Vass at Princeton Chevy.
joann@myprincetonchevrolet.com
+1 215-512-2016

I picked up my first Chevy from Pinebelt (Todd) and second Chevy from Princeton (Joann)
Pine belt couldnā€™t even come closer to numbers that Princeton offered.