$470/mo 36/12 2018 Mercedes C300 CONVERTIBLE/CABRIOLET.. LEASED - How did I do?

Thanks!! Sure no worries

Hard to eval when all the important stuff is missing.

I mean the complete numbers are there… that should be the most important thing, but I guess MF as well

Congrats ! 202020202020

Thanks!! Was a tiring process but the end result is worth it :slight_smile:

Nice vehicle, but be careful it doesnt self destruct from having Lexus floor mats in a MB. :wink:

2 Likes

Did you check the carfax, looks like it was in an accident.

1 Like

How can you tell? Just from pictures?

Yes, the placement of the C300 model designation is off.

Good catch, it looks a bit high compared to stock location.

Oh snap! Good eye. No mid year model changes? :slight_smile:

2.0t or 1.5?

2020char

Yup I did notice that. I didn’t personally check them but when it was sitting on the dealer lot it had a car fax sticker that said 1 owner (which apparently was the dealership) and no accidents reported @nyclife

If you’re a registered business and have a car fax account I can give you the VIN? That would be appreciated.

Wow I see a lot of these on mercs and bmws. Usually I think, man how can dealers get away with putting something on so off balance…but it’s a sign. Interesting…

God damn @nyclife now that i think of it, the S550 can i got was completely debadged :see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

You would be surprised how many NEW cars at dealers have little boo boo’s on em which are prefixed.

the Lexus rubber mats make this car complete! :sunglasses::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl:

Lmao! Those were all me from a previous car. Don’t fix what’s not broken :joy::joy:

Are you able to PM me the dealer/person you worked with? That seems like a nice deal!