$44k BMW X2 -- $167 + $1700 DAS + 7 MSD

Great deal, looking for an X1 deal in Chicago area. Any tips for Midwest OL codes?

I used a southern region cover at a southern dealer and they said it took with no problems.

Wow! This is an amazing deal. It looks like MF went down in October so it could be even cheaper this month!

Are there any dealers in the Great Chicago area who can help me to hack this one? I just had a pretty bad experience with Patrick BMW in Schaumburg. I needed to test drive X1 and X2 to make my mind but before coming to the dealer I confirmed that the price posted on their website is before any incentives. When we started talking numbers in the dealership the salesperson changed his mind and called the email as “miscommunication”.

OP. Sdrive is a bummer in Chicago… but still unbelievable deal.

I did not know you can use OL code on demo/loaner.
Can someone please confirm this?

you can use the OL code but some dealers only apply $500 on loaners.

$500 of the OL contribution comes from BMW NA; the other $500 comes out of the dealer’s pocket. The car being a loaner has nothing to do with whether you get $500 or the full $1,000 for your OL code. It depends on whether the dealer wants to lose another $500. In general, if you get the full $1k OL, there was probably some more meat left on the bone that you didn’t get.

Located in Northwest Indiana but sent to several dealers in Chicagoland too. No luck. They all laughed at me. Keep me posted.

If a dealer is selling a used car with such low miles less than 5/6k miles, does that usually always mean it’s dealer miles and that it could be leased? What’s the criteria to check if they will lease that vehicle as new? I’ve never leased a loaner/demo, so would love tp get more insight into this.

No it’s not a guarantee that every current year used vehicle under 5k miles is a loaner than can be leased.
You’ll likely need to go to the dealer website and verify information. It won’t be difficult to verify.

1 Like