430i Convertible incentives/deals?

Newbie here, but I’ve been reading for a while. I haven’t bought a car in many years and have never leased before. It’s time for both my wife and I to get new vehicles and we are both looking at BMWs.

My wife wants a 2021 430i convertible. There is currently no lease cash offered on those.

Given the time of year and limited supply should I wait to see if there are any incentives offered in April, or should I shoot for the best end of march/quarter deal I can wrangle? We received a $1000 OL discount code for the test drive event this weekend, but I don’t think we are eligible for any other incentives. (no loyalty, conquest, etc.).

How much of a discount can I realistically hope to get on a new model that is just hitting dealers?

Is the current MF buy rate .00086?

Are there incentives I’m overlooking? I believe CCA and Costco require having memberships for a while before I can use them, no?

This month. Can change month to month

BMWCCA is 6 months wait, with a paid 3-year membership

Costco doesn’t offer BMW incentives

Easiest thing for you to do is to either swap/transfer into a lease that you like so you can also claim loyalty, or work with a broker/dealer on the marketplace.

3 Likes

Thank you!

Even if you don’t have a car you will still qualify for Conquest (if there’s any).

Even though the 4 series is a new model for 2021 the looks have been controversial at best and there are already decent discounts to be had, at least in line with other BMW’s in the same price range. That said I don’t know if the convertibles are any different, but check the marketplace section to see what brokers are offering, there should be lots of data points.

Really makes no sense to lease a car without any incentives. Either buy it with an extended warranty or keep waiting.

Is there reason to think there might be incentives offered on the 430 convertible in April?

Or is there reason to expect MF to go up?

Doubt so soon, especially with nice weather around the corner

Just keep your eye out for the upcoming swarm of LT1 camaros lol.

:chocolate_bar:

3 Likes

Haha! My wife explicitly told me she doesn’t want a Camaro or mustang. :smile:

I thought conquest required trading in a similar competing luxury brand. Is that not the case? How does it work?

Absolutely not, although it depends on the brand and the specific terms of the incentive.

With BMW, you do not even need to own another car much less another luxury brand. Basically if BMW is offering loyalty/conquest incentives on any model, then everyone would qualify for one or the other. It’s just marketing to make the incentive seem more targeted/personal when in reality it could be considered just additional lease cash.

Now some brands do lay out specific other makes that qualify for conquest, always just have to check the T&C’s. But even in these cases you never have to trade the car to qualify, but rather just show proof of ownership like a registration or insurance card, etc.

Just spoke to a sales person who told me the 2021 4-series convertibles are now subject to a recall due to an issue with the head airbags and can’t be sold. He said that BMW doesn’t have a fix for it yet, so there’s no telling when they willl have the fix, get the parts out to dealers, and the cars can be sold.

That’s a big bummer.

Should I be counting the $995 destination charge in the MSRP on the lease calculator?

Yes…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.