$424/m Audi e-tron One-Pay or 9 MSD($429) CA only

36/7.5

I don’t have any 2019 A7s left. Sold them all last month. Get an RS5. Totally different car but more fun. :grin:

1 Like

Here is the email that was sent, day and time.

How To Get Loyalty and Costco (Works only during COVID)

1. Lurk around Costco parking lot until you find someone in an Audi.
  2. Compliment his/her car.
  3. Propose a COVID marriage. “I’m tired of sheltering alone, aren’t you? Wanna get married?”
  4. If yes, file for a marriage license immediately and move in. If no, wait for another Audi owner.
  5. Lease an e-tron with loyalty and Costco.
  6. Wait until you receive a statement from AFS.
  7. File for an annulment on the ground that the marriage was caused by social isolation stress.
  8. Enjoy E-tron for the remaining 23 months. :grin:

Obviously, it’s a joke. Please don’t get married for the loyalty rebate. 2k isn’t worth the headache.

15 Likes

WTF? Is someone hacking my emails? WSM, would you please resend? I don’t have it. I checked the spam folder too.

Which costco do you visit? asking for a friend of course

:rofl: :rofl:
Sadly, I don’t have Costco. But I have an employee discount and I can be found in Audi Fremont parking lot. Answering for your friend of course.

2 Likes

@Audigirl

Can you clarify if you lease out of state?

Updated the post to show CA only. Sorry. I would do it for you but it’s not up to me.

3 Likes

doH- no Costco?! :rofl:

1 Like

Can you lease to a NV resident?

Will you marry me for the time it takes to sign an RS5 lease?

2 Likes

@Audigirl I’ve tried to come to with your numbers on the A8 but I must be missing something. I’m coming to ~$709 plus tax for a 36/7500 with full MSDs and $1761 at signing. I and likely others would love to see what the A8 looks like!

LOL I would totally do it for you, @vhooloo, just to move an aged unit (2019 RS5, not you). But there is no employee discount on RS and R models. I’ve been eyeing a 2020 R8 V10+ for sometime and Audi just won’t do it. :sob:

4 Likes

Is there some sort of competitor discount instead of loyalty? I have a BMW in the household but no audi.

Thanks,
Kevin

Wouldn’t do business would Audigirl. She doesn’t come off trusthworthy. She hasn’t posted any of her deals in this thread. Where are the numbers? Shady.

No. I wish there was. Try what I suggested!

1 Like

Someone please take my 2019 RS5. :cold_sweat:

2019 RS5 is like a 39 year old daughter who still lives with you. She’s beautiful (Look at those brake calipers! Practically edible). She’s talented (444 horsepower, 443 lb-ft of torque, 0-60 in 3.7 seconds). I don’t know why she can’t find someone. So for her happiness, I’m willing to give a sizable dowry (in a form of discount) and lease her to you at buy rate. You can take her home today and join my family.

4 Likes

What is this very old daughter that is almost 40 years old going to cost? PM me calculation please. @Audigirl #GoBears

1 Like

Why not post the deal? Maybe if it’s good enough, you can tempt someone to make an irrational decision :wink:

Any numbers on the E-Tron Sportbacks yet?