$3k GM Card Bonus

Does Cadillac have anything similar to VPP or A plan (special pricing based on job etc) ?

GMS (Employee) and GSU (supplier). Your company has to be on the list, however. It’s basically a discount on the car if you don’t want to negotiate. Often, however, you can do better than GSU with negotiation.

I’m eligible for GMS pricing. When I use that I can’t use my GM card rebate money. It’s one or the other- not both. And I would suspect that would include any top-up offers. In this case where the OP has $1.5k card rebate credits plus $3k top-up it would be hard to think of cases where the GMS deal comes out lower than traditional pricing.

Thanks for the reply. Is it reflected on your earnings statement online? Just wondering if i missed the postcard mailing if I’d have any other way of knowing. Thanks again.

Sorry not sure. Haven’t accessed that account online.
I believe the dealer can check. Maybe speak to one of them.

Anyone know if this is the bonus postcard?

I just opened the CC last month and noticed this while going thru my incoming mail today. I will know for sure when I get home but just curious now…

It could be a plus up bonus just to entice you.

Or it could be the Quicken Loans promotion which gets you GM rebate credits if you refinance a mortgage with Quicken. I received an E-mail for such today from GM Card.

It was just a welcome package sadly