$373 2017 Volvo XC90 T5 R-DESIGN

No it goes by what’s on your registration or insurance card

Can you please share which dealer or city/state you got this lease offer? I contacted two NorCal dealers, they say it is not possible at all.

You can co-sign if you are comfortable with that.

NorCal dealers suck. When I reached out to one, they asked for $6k down and $750/month. I had no words

Would you be willing to share dealer info please :slight_smile:

If anyone in the Chicago area is interested, I negotiated a deal on a nicely loaded 2017 XC90 T6. They have two in stock White and Black. similar MSRP of $66-67K.

The negotiated deal was 13% off MSRP, plus applicable incentives & rebates. this roughly works out to pre-tax payment of $500 for 24/10K and $485 for 36/10K (*edit) with 10 MSD’s

PM me if interested and I’ll forward the info.

1 Like

I have a really good sales price to work off of, but I think the lease payments they are asking for are still too high:

2017 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum
MSRP 57390
Selling Price: 44735
Rebates, 3500 Conquest, 750 Costco
Term 36 MO, 12k miles
MF .0012 or 2.9% no MSD
Tax rate: 6%
Drive off: 619.27 (taxes rolled in) per mo plus tag and title plus dealer fees
Drive off with 10 MSD was $577 per mo plus tag and title plus dealer fees

I think I should be able to get the lease price down much more. The sales price is pretty good. Any advice please??? TIA!

I got many pms asking about dealer info. The dealer I bought from doesn’t have any more 2017s. The other dealer I was talking to have few left and they seem to have lowered their online advertised prices.
I don’t know how low they will go but they haven’t responded to my offer of 13% off MSRP but it might be worth it to try for some people. This is in central FL.

https://www.ocalavolvo.com/inventory?condition=&year=2017&make=&model=XC90&standardtrim=&standardbody=&type=new

That is an awesome deal! I have reached out to the dealer already. Thanks for helping out bud!

Quick question for everyone: I read a while ago that Volvo was picking up upto 6 payments from your current lease (with a competing brand of course) if you leased an S90 from them. Is that also available on the XC90?

Thanks!

Only on the S90. [20]

1 Like

$1500 applicable to 2017 T5 r-design? Not very clear
Dealers tells me its only on T6 r-design and inscription.

So, I got a call from Ocala Volvo this morning and he took all my details and sounded really positive about getting me a deal similar to that of z_professor’s. I did mention that I have 6 payments remaining on my Infiniti at $2,250

Just got a call back from the guy and he quoted me $1,032 per month (36/12) for a car with an MSRP of 52k and a selling price of 44k. My mind was blown!! He kept talking about $4,500 in negative equity that I have. Not sure what that meant but I was too disgusted to ask.

That is less than a 20% RV on the selling price!!

Edit: I also asked for $3,500 in conquest and $750 in costco incentives. So, I am assuming those were built into the deal too. He wants me to pay off the damn car in 3 years and then send it back to him. Hell no!!!

$3000 lease cash + $500 bonus Labor Day cash (exp. 9/5) on all XC90s now according to Volvo payment calculator

Add in $3,500 Conquest, Costco, and good dealer discount…should make for some great deals

$3,000 lease cash, not $3,500.

Shows $3000 + $500 for me

Yeah, forgot it’s local. It’s $3K in DC area.

Is Conquest gone now? I spoke to a dealer and he told me that Conquest from last month, and this deals $3500 balanced each other out.

Still there [20 chars…]

According to Volvo Calc, conquest is also available in addition to lease cash