$373 2017 Volvo XC90 T5 R-DESIGN

Sub $300 deal should be possible with the extra cash, don’t you think?

We don’t know MF/RV. RV probably dropped. No sub $300 deals on XC90, anyway. Low-mid $400 would be a steal.
But my crystal balls are better than @vhooloo’s:

Haha don’t tell me there’s an extra 3k on these cars, I’m about to close a deal from aug 31st…

I think it could be doable…depends on trim and MSRP

Example: According to Volvo Calc, base T6 MOM MSRP $52,595 w/ 11% dealer discount, $3500 (my region) lease cash, $3500 Conquest, $750 Costco, 24/10 term - monthly is $307. Add in MSDs and you’re under $300 (before tax)

T5 R-design MSRP $52,145 - same discounts as above - Calc shows $275 pre MSD and tax

You only need to find base model, dealers willing to give you 11% discount and it does not include tax nor anything else.

Just saying I did get you 589.99 w/ 1k for 36/10

Yes, I’m being extremely optimistic…borderline unrealistic…I was looking at OP’s deal with 11% discount…an extra $3k thrown in that deal would’ve had it around that $300 number

Worth a try, but I highly doubt it on XC90

COMPLETELY just playing around here, but here’s a scenario that might not be terribly far-fetched:

17 XC90 T8 Hybrid R-Design https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/new/searchresults.action?sourceContext=homePageNewCarTab_false_0&selectedEntity=d523&zip=30327#listing=159648373
MSRP: 74,755
Discount: 8,225 (11%, which on car gurus is marked as a “Great Price”, but still in range)
Conquest: 3,500
Lease Cash: 3,500
Costco: 750
Fed Tax Rebate: 4,585 (“if” they give you the full amount)

Net Selling Price: 58,780

Using MF with MSDs mentioned above of .00044 and an estimated RV of 58% (couldn’t find numbers on the T8 Hybrid), the calc shows a payment of $364+tax with MSDs down.

Again, not sure if it’s doable, and I don’t need one, but if someone is looking for one, might be worth giving it a shot. All they can say is no.

UPDATE: Nevermind, I found out the residual for the Hybrid is horrible. 36/10 is 49%! SO this turns into a sour deal.

@beardtw12 actually gave a great idea to calculate payments on Volvo calculator without knowing RV/MF by playing with down payment. Not for the exact MSRP, but not bad to get a ball park.

That is a great idea. Doing that I actually found out the RV on the hybrid by clicking on the “Price Details” tab. 49% for 36/10! Good grief that stinks! So, never mind my scenario… :frowning:

500 of the conquest is gone.

Two dealers have told me that the Conquest is over. However, I see on the calculator where it includes Conquest as valid until 10/2/17!

Is conquest flat $3500 or 6xPayments maxed at $3500 like las month?

Flat on XC90, like before

1 Like

here in GA it’s still showing 3500.

That is allowance not conquest

not sure what you mean. The title says “CONQUEST”. If you mean it’s not lease “pull ahead” like the S90s, you’re right. But it’s still a conquest offer.

Here are all of the current offers being shown for the XC90:

nvm, im blind. I guess where I am its changed, spoke to a dealer few minutes ago they said it was 3k in extra allowance not conquest

I saw my dealers actual sheet for September and compared it to August. Conquest is gone at least in NJ. Replaced by 3k lease cash and 500 Labor Day incentive. Also missing is the 1500 cash on the T6 r design and inscription