$373 2017 Volvo XC90 T5 R-DESIGN

What would 24/10 be for T6 Inscription

Congratulations!

Is it a 2017 or 18?

2017 [20 chars…]

PMed you, thanks so much. Would really help out the family

When are we going to get the MSD functionality on the calculator with all these Volvo deals going on right now! :wink:

Not hard to deduct .00005 x N from buy rate and enter into calculator.

Professor, we are here for lease hacking not math courses lol

2 Likes

As someone else posted a few days ago, change the manufacturer to Audi and the calculator deducts the .00005 for each MSD.

Anyone able to get a similar deal in NorCal?
Please let me know

Yes! If anyone in NorCal has good numbers, please share

In your first post you mentioned a total discount of $12340. It looks like there is a gap of $1639 between your breakdown and total, was that an additional dealer discount?

Yes. Dealer gave me additional $1639 discount that I did not ask for.

How is the power in the T5?

It’s fine for normal driving. I also has a Santa Fe which has a V6 with 290ish HP. I would say there is not a noticeable difference between the two that I can tell.

@inter101 your posts gave me some inspiration, curious to see what happens. I just sent in a inquiry to Costco will update.

1 Like

@inter101 What state was this deal in? Im looking to get something similar in NY.

MO. PM me for dealer info.

1 Like

Whats the secret behind 14+% discount (before incentives) on a popular model? Is it due to the fact that T5s are 5 passenger and most XC90 buyers want the third row?

Has anyone tried to replicate this deal on a T6 or T8?

Somebody mentioned to shoot for 12 to 15% discount on ghe '17 models in a diferent xc90 thread. Im not sure if that would scare the dealer away but I’ll try it.

please post your results