36/10 Volvo V60 2020 Cross Country

Dealer proposed the attached for a 2020 V60 Cross Country. Said there are no incentives, only dealer discounts available on this car. Very bad deal, right?

2 Likes

Yeaaaah these don’t tend to lease very well, XC60’s can often be cheaper unfortunately. I’d love to see more of these pretty wagons on the road.

1 Like

Does not look too good. Why dont you look at the XC60s.
Some very good deals on them right now

I’m in the middle of doing this myself right now. Couple of questions, I see 36 months but how many miles? MSRP is $53400 what is the actual selling price you negotiated before any cash down?
Thanks
Jtmav

I got a slightly better dealer discount, but nothing earth shattering. $47,960 cap cost for a $54,400 MSRP 2020 V60 Cross Country. Maybe others will get a better deal out there.

3 Likes

I think you did a bit better than me. I had to special order mine as I couldn’t find one around here the way I wanted it. I am rolling forward my 2017 V60cc lease 6 months early so it’s a little different. My MSRP is just shy of $55000 and I got my price to $49000. Not great but with the special order it’s the best I could do. Good luck with your new ride.
JTMav

Funny – I had a 2017 V60 CC that I did a lease pull-ahead on as well. I guess that’s not a bad sign when two existing V60 customers lease a new V60! Anyway, I think our deals are basically the same. You got 11% off MSRP, and I got 12% off…so it’s 1% of difference. I had a $1,000 USAA discount in there, so the dealer discount was probably very, very close. And mine wasn’t special order – it was one of 3 that were sitting on the lot (the other 2 are still sitting there, so it seems like a slow season for V60CC sales).

The rest of the stats, in case anyone is interested:

36 months, 12k miles/year
$54,400 MSRP
$47,960 cap cost (inclusive of $1k USAA rebate)
56% residual
.00051 MF
$1,340 drive-off (no cap cost reduction applied)
$554 monthly payment, pre-tax.

I think it’s a pretty good deal. I won’t know my details as far as MF and Residual until I see the Nov numbers. Worst case for me will be MF 00051 and residual of 54% for 36 months and 15k/yr unless the Nov numbers are better or they add some incentives. Giving they are just hitting the dealerships now and not abundant I would say you did pretty well.

Since we seem to be on a similar path I would appreciate your opinion on the car after you’ve had it for awhile. Curious as to how you would compare our 2017s and the 2020. Best of luck and congrats on the purchase.
Jtmav

Are you sure USAA was $1,000? It is $500 on a lease and $1,000 on purchase, at least it was.

Family members qualify.

Maybe it is different for Volvo? USAA advertises that family members are eligible for their membership and benefits.