$342 Mercedes-Benz E300 4matic loaner

Perfect that makes sense, thanks!

FYI…I contacted United and was told you have to be Premier in order to get the rebates. At least that’s what the CSR I talked to said.

Premier…{20}

when I login and generate a certificate it gives me a control number, form, and an amount of $1500 at the top. And I’m definitely not premier but have about 32k miles, the united credit card, and have been a member for a few years now…

In 2017, the PQD requirement is waived for Premier Silver, Premier Gold and Premier Platinum qualification if you meet one of the following criteria:
You spend at least $25,000 in Net Purchases during that calendar year on MileagePlus co-branded credit cards issued by Chase Bank USA, N.A.;

Do you mind telling me the step by step on where you generate it? Once upon a time I was Premier Plus, another lifetime ago when I flew 100K miles yearly. But recently I’m a nobody on United, lol and haven’t used any promos from there in years.

Status expires every calendar year, so you need to keep yearning it. Open Chase United CC, quickly put $25K on it and you are Premier.

Does anyone have any insurance quotes on an E300 loaner?

Isn’t the United benefit just the fleet discount? Autobytel says $500 dealer cash on an E 4matic for August. Strange that they would suggest they put a $1k rebate into it and only take a portion of your fleet discount. Do they not stack in full or is this just dealer trickery?

Had another dealer try to pull the same thing, seems like trickery if they only honor $1000 of the $1500 fleet…

When you login at the united truecar mercedes landing page there should be an option for new cars and cpo, if you are not seeing that then I cant help you…

Agree. That’s why I did not take the deal. But again, each dealer has their own bottom line.

Oh well. Thanks anyway. I have premier tier status on Delta but they have nada auto promotions.

https://unitedpremier.truecar.com/mercedes-landing.html

@Jon Thanks! So basically reduce the RV by a dollar amount equal to 20 cents for every mile over 3000 or the entire amount? That is, in this case with 5900 miles, reduce the RV by $1180 (5900*.20) or $580 ( 5900 - 3000 *.20)? Looks like the worksheet for @inter101 lists the RV at 60% but i thought it is currently 61% for a 36 mnth / 7.5k, so the adjusted RV is taking a 2% hit.

@jimjay It’s the latter. inter101’s E300 normally has an RV of 60%, so it’s $37563. Taking the mileage into account [(5832-3000)*.2= $566.4], the new adjusted RV is $36996.60.

1 Like

@Jon Gotcha! Thanks again! Thought i saw RV of 61% on Edmunds for 36/7.5 but looking at it again, looks like a 4Matic is 60% and RWD is 61%. Had no idea that had an effect on the RV.

Does anyone know how strict Mercedes is on lease turn ins? Like with Honda if you lease another one they will waive the over mileage and any minor damage. Is Mercedes the same way if I lease another one?

I confirmed with one of the dealers I’ve been working with that the summer event cash was $1000 and there was a Southern region cash bonus of $750. He is saying they expired at the end of July, so he cant be as aggressive this month.

That stinks if true, makes sense i guess with some of the responses I’m seeing. This deal is turning into a grind haha