340i loaner Deal Eval 60k MSRP, $430/ month

Are you looking for a Xdrive? Steering feel and stance won’t change much, if at all, with the sports package. Don’t all 2017+ 330i come with sport seats?

Correct the sport pack is now merely an appearance choice. If you want upgraded suspension bigger tires etc. you need msport.

I didn’t realize that they had changed the packages. I have had an 07 335 and a 10 335 and they were both sport packages which was a lot different back in those days.

Thanks for the info!

It doesn’t have to be an x-drive. If sport seats are standard on a 330 then that would be totally fine for her. I of course like the M-sport cars a little better but its not mandatory. I would prefer to get the right deal.

Finalized this deal with the previously mentioned inputs. Had to get it delivered to DC area from the midwest. Dealer was good to work with. I managed to refer someone else from the forum who seemed to have an equally enjoyable experience. They are a performance-oriented dealership and still have a couple Msport 330s in their loaner fleet. We cleaned up the 340s. PM me if you’d like details on a good Midwest dealership. Posting pics on Trophy Garage as well.

I’m interested in finding a 340i around October time. Looking for cheapest lease preferably less than 500 per month zero down. Just wondered if you have to pay to get car delivered from midwest to DC? Is it dealer to dealer or to your home? I’m in Pittsburgh area. Also heard MB C43 can be had for 530 per month zero down but I can’t find any.

Depends on the dealer. If they have a relationship with a dealer in your area, a dealer to dealer can be free. Otherwise, you’ll have to pay to get it shipped to your home. Depending on the options they present, it could a dealbreaker, cost-wise. If it’s a smaller dealer, for example, they can’t ship at scale, so a bit pricier. Although, a perk can be the car gets shipped to your door in two days, which was the case for me. The 340 I wanted was well optioned and hard to find on the East coast at a good discount so the shipping was not a dealbreaker, although I would have preferred leasing locally, of course.

Not sure what the incentives will be in October, but that’s around when the current gen 3 series will cease production, so dealers will want to get 2018s off the lot quick fast.