340i loaner Deal Eval 60k MSRP, $430/ month

2017, BMW, 340i, Xdrive (all options except performance pack I think)
MSRP: $60,575
Selling price: $48,000 (20.76% off)
Monthly Payment: $427 (.7%), including tax; $485 if zero drive-offs
Down Payment: $0
**Months: 24
**Annual Mileage: 10,000
**MF: .00156
**Residual: 65.71 (adjusted for miles)
Available Incentives: $3,000 (loyalty would have made this sub $400)
**Leasehackr Score: 12.5 years

DC Tax at 10%

Drive-offs: $1,300 – first month, license/registration, doc fee, taxes (doc and rebates)

After I missed out on the 340i @conanohasselhof sniped (well-played, sir), I’m hell-bent on finding the next best 340i deal.

Let me know what you think. It took some effort to grind down to that discount. I’m guessing because folks know there’s not a lot of 340i loaners left around. Not sure if the deal can be optimized any more. Good as is?

1 Like

seeing this is 60k, seems like its fully loaded but what option does it have ?

seems like a great deal

Leather
Drive assist
Drive assist plus
lighting
m sport
tech
apple car play

I don’t think you can do much better. Maybe if you wait till the end of the month you can pull an extra $1000 out of them but is it worth $30 a month to risk the car being gone?

Nice deal! 10% tax here in the district sucks but at least we don’t live in VA or MD!

10% tax on rental in DC will be higher than 4.15% on full price in VA, in most cases.

I hear ya but VA has personal property tax. That’s the devil!

That’s a different story. If you start rolling it into lease, then it’s better not to lease at all :slightly_smiling_face:

If you were in Socal, I’d be able to beat it. I have one now at 389 + tax, less drive off.

1 Like

Yeah, agreed. I’ll probably pull the trigger. Will post pics if/when it happens.

If anyone is looking in the PNW, their advertised price at Kuni on this car would be sub-400 plus tax with loyalty on a 24 month lease.

http://www.kunibmw.com/exotic-used/BMW/2017-BMW-3+Series-for-sale-beaverton-or-ddd3a6890a0d0cc72a2e6bc85eadbb5d.htm

it’s actually about even. Tax on my deal was $1726 and 36 months at $450 is $1620. 24 months it’s obviously much better in dc.

1 Like

Yeah, close enough most of the time. Depends on the difference between selling price and RV.

True. I should have said cost of car ownership in VA. Sorry I’m still bitter of paying all that in addition to Arlington city fees for my car before moving out of VA and to DC! 5% of the vehicle value every year.

Anyone offering similar deals in Indiana or the midwest? I am looking for a 340i similarly optioned and same lease structure.

Have an x5m now so should bmw loyalty eligible. Indiana tax is 7%.

Start searching. All these deals are available not just in your state specifically. May have to travel to find the right deal.

I heard plaza BMW as well.

Just search all BMW dealers in an x mile radius and check service loaner fleet/ pre-owned with less than 5k miles and start spam emailing.

I’d highly suggest that if you are really interested, don’t email just call. Things happen way faster and you can save both yourself and the dealer time. Hundreds of people are trying to jump on these deals, but probably only a few people are going the extra step to call and actually get business done.

Agreed! 202002020202020

Thanks for the advice, guys. I spent a lot of yesterday emailing a ton of dealers to try to find something similar. One disadvantage I have is wanting a sport package only. I would settle for a 330 instead of a 340 because my wife doesn’t care as much about the power, more about the steering feel, seats, and stance.

I will try calling to let some of these people know that I am serious.

Thanks!