3 Row Premium SUV Lease (Audi Q7, Merc GLE450, Volvo XC90, landrover Discovery) in NJ

apologies I am new and not sure about the right format. I have a query regarding 2021 audi q7. I have a Q7 2,0 Premium plus on lease from May 2019. I had paid NO upfront even for licensing cost etc and 3 year of maintenance was also included in monthly payment of 645/month. 13 months of 39 months lease remaining. My dealer has called me saying that they will offer 1800 check to me and payoff my remaining payment. Looks to be good deal but i am not sure. Also i need to lease another Q7 for which they ae asking higher monthly. I need 3 row luxury SUV. What would you recommend. Is it possible to lease a 2021/22 Q7 or Landrover discovery, Volvo XC90 or Mercedes GLE450 around under 700/month with zero down?

A XC90 T6 Momentum can be had for under $700 with drive-offs and MSDs as long as you find a dealer willing to negotiate and not charge MSRP.

Meanwhile, the dealer is not paying your remaining payments. They are just buying the car from Audi at the dealer price. Maybe you want to ask some other Audi dealers what they will pay for your car, as Audi Financial Services will charge a 3rd party dealer a “market adjusted”price.

2 Likes

probably just msd…

also, believe most GLE’s sell at or near sticker.

3 Likes

@RjTyagi maybe @aronchi can help you then. Volvo programs have gone up, but probably going to be better leases than anything else you mentioned.

The right way to look at this is whether the replacement vehicle is worth increased cost and an extended lease to you. For example current q7 is a newer generation than yours so you may justify paying a bit more . You will have to pay a lot more for GLE and similar monthly with upfronts for xc90. There is no way you to reduce your cost.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot for giving the clarity

sure I got your point thanks. Even if I get something around 700 for a new model that would be good too

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.