$287/ MONTH, Balck on Balck 2017 A4 Quattro Lease DAL! Tampa Fl., Today only! **previous service loaner** SOLD

SOLD; WILL HAVE A NEW DEAL SOON
2017, Audi, A4, Prem. Quattro

MSRP: $45,305
Selling Price: $32,000

Months: [24]
Annual Mileage: [10,000]

Total Due At Signing: [$2500]
Monthly Payment (incl. tax): [$286.71]

2 Likes

That’s a good discount. You should probably mention your location.

1 Like

I’m guessing Tampa from his username, and Reeves Import Motorcars from looking up his name.

1 Like

Thanks, Tampa yes. Reeves import motor cars.

Nice… I’d even consider purchasing for that selling price.

1 Like

Wow, wish this was applicable to state of NY. Fingers Crossed

Hello,

Is there any special prerequisites for this i.e. (military, student, conquest/loyalty, AARP, etc…) ? What goes into that selling price ?

Thank You

1 Like

Amazing deal someone jump on this asap!

Can you get me a deal of this % on a r8? :bowing_man:t2:

1 Like

Appears to be this vehicle:

http://www.auditampa.com/certified/Audi/2017-Audi-A4-88bad3680a0e0ae828480609a4f79cbb.htm

1 Like

OP should clarify that it’s a demo/loaner: 7,011 Miles
Edit: not even demo/loaner - used.

2 Likes

We don’t have any new ones in stock

It’s a service loaner that I’m doing a lease special on.

Let’s make it happen

Why is it listed as a “Titled or registered as personal lease vehicle” in CarFax? Sold and then returned to the dealership about 10 days later, according to CarFax records?

We had to title it the car in order to issue a florida tag for the vehicle. WE do that with all our loaners

1 Like

Correct, that is the vehicle

OK, would be good to clarify it from the start, so people don’t get too excited :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s a lease on a previous loaner at a great month end price, I got excited posting it. I do apologize this is my first post on here. Will take your advice for this and future deals. Thanks.

1 Like

If I go down there to pick it up, can it be returned to a dealer in another state?

1 Like

Yes it can, any Audi dealer can accept a lease turn in.