$2500 California EV Credit Tracker

Related: how long did it take to get your HOV white stickers? I sent my paperwork in 2 weeks ago and they haven’t even cashed the check yet.

Yes, you pretty much sign the bottom of the application where in bold it states that you agree to abide by the income limits.

I think my sticker took about a month to process. After the check is cashed, you will get the sticker in a few days.

Alright gents, just got an email saying my check was mailed out today.

applied on 11/8/2017
approved on 11/292017
check sent on 1/29/2018

Applied: 12/27/17
Approved: 1/29/18
Check Sent: ??

I applied 11/2, was approved later that month, and also got email notification today that my check is on the way.

1 Like

Anyone tried to apply for low income and did not have to verify income?
Seems like a gamble, I might toss the dice… $4500 :wink:

Please try it. We support your gamble. Let us know how that turns out.

Perjury is a felony in California law. If convicted, the person could be sentenced to up to 4 years in the California State Prison.

1 Like

Hahahahaha. Lol. I can’t understand why people would be proud of taking advantage of society resources that don’t belong to them.

I met this guy living in a million dollar house, driving a $100k car, yet proudly told me he received the low income rebate because none of those properties are under his name. So he is technically poor, but not really.

Maybe at the end of the day, it’s a moral issue.

Applied on 11/18/17, approved around mid December. Check sent on 1/29/18.

You got to be kidding me. Lol you seriously think I will risk it for $2000 extra ?? Haha. I will put in my correct income but hopefully they dont ask for verification even if they do I will send it to them.

This made me laugh :smiley:
Extra $2000 adds up :joy:

Looks like they process these in a batch. that’s great! I can’t wait for the check.

Yea I was worried a bit since my PG&E rebate came within 20 days. And this just seemed to take forever! But glad that everyone is getting the check soon. One of my friend who applied back in August waited even longer than us. He’s check also sent out on 1/29/18.

Application approved 12/21
Check sent 1/29

Received check today

I got approved today, applied 12/31

Approved for rebate 2/7. Still pending payment.

HOV stickers are totally lost in application process. Have not heard anything back and the check has not been cashed. Sent application on 1/17. This may take a while.

Good luck, I think my rebate has been approved since 2/2, no check yet

Possibly due to the switch to the new red HOV stickers.

https://ww2.arb.ca.gov/resources/fact-sheets/californias-clean-air-decals

The new red and current white and green HOV stickers expire 1/1/2019. Only cars that got HOV stickers issued in 2017 or 2018 will be able to apply for new stickers that expire 1/1/2022. Cars purchased after 1/1/2019 will get stickers that expire on January 1st of the fourth year.

You can also get the new stickers if the car never got HOV stickers before.