‘24 XT6 deal check

Looking to replace my ‘20 XT6 coming off lease EOM, MSRP on that was ~$73k, paying $627/month after the 9% fu Chicago lease tax on top of the 9.5% Illinois state tax and my how times have changed.

Currently looking at a ‘24 PLUX, MSRP is $69,800 with sales price of $57,500 (demo). $12,300 is broken out with $5k as a ‘rebate.’ Came close to backing into their payment of ~$950/month, showing $901 effective, with tax on a 36/10 with $1500 DAS using the calc below. Assume MF is being marked up. Curious what you guys think, quite a jump from my current, but would like to keep third row w captains chairs while staying in a luxury brand. Tried quite a few other models (QX60/XC90/etc), open to thoughts and suggestions. Thanks all.

Any thoughts appreciated

It’s not a very good lease program, like most GM lease offerings right now. If you want to stay with Cadillac, perhaps consider a Lyriq to capture all the EV rebates? Will be hard to get a “luxury” 3 row under $900/mo (that’s not a Model Y). Kia EV9 or MB EQE may work.

Otherwise, you would have a lower TCO buying the XT6 and financing it via CU. I do like this vehicle, but it’s unfortunate what GM is expecting one to pay to lease it.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.