24 MO LEASE! $295+ tax w/ $3000 due at signing / 2019 MINI COOPER S SIGNATURE HARDTOP

This post is now closed. Thank you for looking.

Ummm good luck.

4 Likes

Thanks! I appreciate you wishing me good luck. :slight_smile: There are already enough ‘haters’ and ‘trolls’ following certain topics (i.e. paid ads in the Marketplace, etc) who are not actively looking to purchase a vehicle.

It’s pretty annoying.

Are you now paying for ads?

I’m not here to help you sell your car or to troll you or anyone else. I’m here to help others get a good deal. If the deal is good it will move regardless of what I or anyone else says. That you are already defensive about it tells me you already know what kind of deal you are peddling.
I am always in the market for a car if the deal is right.

1 Like

:thinking:

@conanohasselhof Respectfully…

Do you know what kind of deal this is? Have you been to any dealerships this month, seen any deal structure, and learned the current sales programs, too?

Share some more deals and strategies and you will definitely be “helping” people buy a car. Just snubbing deals for your own amusement or to be disrespectful is unnecessary.

Gotta show some more love! :peace_symbol:

Effectively $407/mo on a $30k car, it’s a tough crowd here so I doubt you’ll get much love on that deal. If you have a demo or loaner with a lower payment you’ll get more action here.

1 Like

Thanks,@joeblogs. Stay tuned for the latest offerings, coming soon. :wink:

Respectfully, I was the one who corrected michaels lease calculation when this site was started, and please check my posts I have helped many. Considering I have 5 hearts on this thread and you have none I’d say the community has spoken.

So I just went to miniusa and literally their posted deal beats your by $6 per month on a signature s hardtop with an msrp of $30750. REALLY, you are giving me crap when You are advertising something Anyone could literally walk into the dealer and get as a deal??

@joeblogs did the math 1.33% of msrp monthly won’t get you too many sales alround here, especially when you can easily get a $50,000 330 or 340 for the same monthly.

2 Likes

:woman_facepalming:
READ BELOW.

Why is @conanohasselhof comparing my 24 month lease to this 36 month lease??
…my $30,000+ ($30K or higher) car to something that is $30,750 only?
…or my $3,000 DAS to $2,999 plus TTL, registration, etc?

Let’s be honest here, what exactly is your msrp, $30k+ is a little shady. I know the msrp on my car exactly because I hacked the crap out of it but you’re being a little vague.(30750 vs 31000=250)

2 Likes

Give this enough time and you’ll move it. Don’t let all the noise distract you. It takes the right buyer that’s all - @Valentina

1 Like