‘24 Lucid Air Pure Lease Deals in Fl?

Hi all! Thanks for allowing me, we greatly appreciate the help! I’m looking for any lease deals on a ‘24 Lucid Air Pure in the South Florida area. I see the 18 month hacks, and I’m planning on going to West Palm location Monday (I just want to be prepared ahead of time). Anyone have any luck/actual success stories? Thanjs so much in advance!

Why go into the store? You can work out all the pricing from your computer.

I had a previous neighbor tell me he was able to walk in and have all questions addressed within 15 minutes. I figured it might help to speak with someone face-to-face in hopes of securing a deal asap if possible. Old school, I know.

There’s nothing wrong with you going to the store to get questions answered, but as far as pricing goes, they’re going to pull up the same payment estimator that you can see right now on the Lucid website. I have not checked since last week but the 18 month lease was far more attractive than 24.

If you don’t already have one, here is a referral code. Depending on the model you select you will get between $750 and $1250 off.

I’m picking mine up from Riviera beach Tuesday. You just have to watch the website, select Available Cars at the bottom. Best deals will be on lowest price vehicle so sort by price and check it as often as possible. SA was trying to sell me on a Touring because no Pure was available, I watched the website until a base Pure popped up as AVAILABLE NOW. There’s 2 available now in west palm on the website but msrp is high 85k at that point makes more sense to go to a Touring. I saw a base pure 71 sticker pop up this afternoon but it was gone in a couple of hours. Good luck

1 Like

Does Lucid not negotiate price?

No but dealer credit on Pure right now is 6k, Touring is 7k. 5k for taking an available unit and 1k referral. Combine that with the 18 month term for lowest monthly.

2 Likes

Thanks very much for the response - I’ll make sure to do so. Congrats!