23 Nissan Ariya - Lease EMPOWER PLUS FWD - $294 PLUS TAX

:red_car: I have to move some Nissan Ariyas this month. I have put together some lease deals, using loyalty rebate ( $1000) and the term is 36 months / 10k miles per year. There are some trash dealers that will advertise a 5k lease so watch out for that.

2023 NISSAN ARIYA EMPOWER PLUS FWD. MSRP IS 56760 SELLING PRICE IS 51100. **$1500 DUE AT SIGNING ( PLUS LOYALTY ) THE MONTLY PAYMENT IS **
$293.96 PLUS TAX - TOTAL PAYMENT IS $316.74 ( BASED ON OC TAX)
18 MONTHS AND 10K MILES PER YEAR. ( 5 IN STOCK )

If you do not have a Nissan or Infiniti now, $2500 due at signing

ASK ABOUT FREE DELIVERY. (75 mi. radius

Email or Text me for more info or to proceed.

Thanks !!

John Harnett
Fleet Manager
Nissan of San Juan Capistrano
ocnissanguy@gmail.com
(949) 241-0676 cell, ok to text :oncoming_automobile:

11 Likes

Are you able to come close to the NE dealers and brokers offering Evolve+ 18month leases for the $200s/mo? Or is that region specific and you can’t access the same incentives?

HI, The incentives are region specific. If any thing changes , I’ll post it and email you.
John

1 Like

Hi, Nissan came out with , improved incentives for 18 months. Using the loyalty rebate. and the new incentives . 2k due at signing and the payment is 242 plus tax. if you
don’t have loyalty, its 2k down and 297 plus tax. John

1 Like

Are those the only models available? Any evolve+? if so what’s the total monthly payment for the any of pluses trims? I’m mainly interested in + trims and FWD.
I want 0 down (only mandatory tax, first payment, etc) and 24 or 36 months. I’m in NorCal.

which one ?

My brother is currently leasing a Altima how much monthly would the empower run him?

Thanks John for working with me on the Nissan Ariya; highly recommend.

1 Like

I’m in the southeast. Ive been quoted as high as 750 and as low as 487. Im willing to pay for shipping from the northeast. I’m not a big driver. I don’t know anyone that would be willing to help drive an ev ( with the charging time) down to the south. What dealers are offering these deals??

What is the payment on ariya? I noticed this post a few months old.

Hi I’m not sure what you are asking

Is there an easy way to find out if the Brokers offers out of state deals or it is strictly within the zones that is usually tagged in the post ?

The rebates are different by region / state so even if they want to make an out of state deal which a lot of dealers don’t, the rebates they are offering and ultimately the payment won’t be the same if your from a different region,