23 Nissan Ariya Evolve+ AWD "No Loyalty" Deal & Review [NNJ Only]

Looks like it’s not region specific but even more targeted within regions.

And the deals absolutely changed during the day, LOL. It was 36 months, 349 earlier and now shows 36 months, 309 here.

Some updates starting to trickle into the calculator.

• $7,500 NMAC Lease Cash
    Extended to 03-04

• Trim specific 18-month Ariya Lease Cash
    Extended to 03-04 but the amounts have changed.
    Evo+ up, now $3330 was $2855
    Plat up, now $4340 was $3865

• $1,000 Loyalty
    Extended to 03-04

• $1,000 EV Bonus Cash
    Not continued

• $1,000 Select Inventory Bonus Cash
    Not continued

Updated RV & MF has not posted, so calculator not fully current. If this holds, seems like the slightly increased Ariya Lease cash only partially offsets the lost EV Bonus cash and Inventory Bonus Cash.

2 Likes

Back on the road. Started at 99% 196 miles.

89% of the pack for 188 miles.

2 Likes

@z0lt3c

So how would your rate the EVs you have driven.

Is the Ariya more or less spacious for driver/passengers than say a Model Y?

That could be a great topic for EV

Created the thread below per your suggestion:

1 Like

Can i still get a deal like this with no loyalty? I love my legacy but this car is beautiful

Loyalty is $1k which on 18 months is a decent chunk of money

I did $950 DAS and $299/mo (all-in) without loyalty on an Evolve+ e-4orce model so it’s possible to get a deal, just might take a bit of searching to find a dealer who will make it work.

2 Likes

Edmunds provided the following info for the Northeast region:

2023 Nissan ARIYA Platinum± e-4ORCE
.00073 MF and 64% RV
$4340 18 month lease cash
$7500 incentive
$2000 dealer cash

Looks like RV is the same and MF is down this month.

3 Likes

Unfortunately this will be baked in and in almost every case part of "dealer discount "
That beeing said 4% "dealer discount " is selling at MSRP

Odd, LH calculator is showing different data

This one is even more tempting

Pretty big improvement if we are talking about a lower MF and increased lease cash with no reduction in dealer cash. Here is my (only average) deal from last month with these updates, from LH12.3 to LH14.5

Cheers to those who waited.

Also if Edmunds is correct NJ locations getting $2k dealer cash vs NY where we have $3k.
My local LI NY dealer confirmed that by plugging different registration zip code.

1 Like

I don’t think Rate Findr has been fully updated. I understand it takes a few days after the start of the month.

Are we getting to $150pm Arya yet? Almost like I’d get another one at that price😂

1 Like

Now, You need to find the dealer who will play ball.
Inventory is extremely slim. I would love to be wrong but I do NOT think we will see deals improvement.
More people will be chasing for leftovers and dealers see such a big demand will monetize it.

2 Likes

That is a drawback of waiting - finding a unit at dealership that plays ball.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.