23 Jeep GC 4XE deal check before signing

So this is the best i can do so far in GA on a 23 Jeep GC 4XE base model

What do you guys think? I Cant get them any cheaper any suggestions?

36 month 12k per year
0 down $686.91 per month

MF through CCAP .00187
residual 34641
No acquisition on 36 month term through CCAP

Numbers
selling price
$64,150
total savings $13,500
adjusted price $50650
taxable fees 18.00
doc fee 798
GATVT 787.96
non tax fees 816.50
Balance $52,282.50

1 Like

Horrible deal, they are not giving any discount before
Incentives. Ask for 5 to 8% discount before incentives.
Or go someplace else

1 Like

Agreed, this is not good and others are getting 5-10% off sticker before incentives. You may need to venture out of state but you can do a lot better.

1 Like

The irony there is almost all of the really strong GC 4xe deals we’ve seen posted here came out of GA.

1 Like

Have you tried Mike C. at Mall of Georgia CDJR yet? I don’t think they have any '23 GC 4XE Base models left, but perhaps they can offer you a better deal on another leftover '23. Worth a shot.

1 Like

Agree that Mike is the best in GA but all I see are 22 Summit Reserves on his site.

@mllcb42 makes a good point, some of the recent GA deals may be replicable if you take the time to go through the posts to find them.

Now, the counter my good point, many of the ridiculous GA deals were only ridiculous because the GA dealers screwed a bunch of stuff up with incorrect RVs, missing taxes, etc

I’m in GA too and this is the best I got after 3 offer sheets. I’m at home visiting family in VA now and am trying to get a logical deal up here.

You’re never going to get a good deal asking the dealer how much they want you to pay

1 Like

Yeah and it looks like most of them were in months when everyone was chasing the heavily incented 22s.

Best bet is to head north to the DC area where brokers or our usual friends like Mitch can get you a solid discount.

I will say that it has been harder to find base trims which may have caused some dealers to hold the line. Higher trims are in abundance.

I attempted to replicate the deals I seen on here. I asked for the 10% off MSRP, ev credit, got the $1,000 off the JEEP website and asked for the bonus cash for a 24/10 lease. I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong besides not spending hours upon hours at dealerships. I even was just going to use a broker, but they are all out of in stock base JGC 4xe. If you can suggest something I can improve upon, it would be appreciated.

You’re not going to get 10% off msrp. I know people keep suggesting that, but it isn’t a realistic target, unless you happen to find that one super desperate dealer where all the stars align. If you want to keep chasing it, there’s a small chance you may find that one dealer after weeks of searching, but you need to be prepared to reach out to every dealer within hundreds of miles and expect to strike out 99 times out of 100.

The new programs are out today, so it’s a great opportunity to establish a more reasonable target deal.
What does a target deal for you look like at 7%?

2 Likes

Ok, I’m going to use the calculator to see where I would be at 7%. My goal was to stay under $500 monthly and only pay taxes/fees/first month at signing. I think my biggest issue is that I can’t find a base model with luxury II package only (and perhaps the 20 inch wheels, but I can take or leave those). Every one I find has additional upgrades like LoJack systems, the signature plus, tints etc. My next move was to just move in to an Audi A5, but I’ll keep trying. Thanks for the feedback.

What discount % is required to get you there?

If I can pull the $12,500 in incentives, 7.5% could get me at $521. I’m ok with that.

Is that based on the new incentives/rv/mf or last month’s? (I haven’t looked yet to see what the changes were)

That’s with zero down on a MSRP of 62k. I need to find out what the new programs are to be sure.

Please explain what your are saying? The only incentives available in GA total 10500 and they are giving $3500 off before incentives at 5%.

Please explain to me how this deal can be better?

I see alot of talk on here about better deals etc but no one is posting where they got the deals or their exact numbers. Any help is appreciated

GA does not have $12500 in incentives and that is what the dealer is telling me is the diff. Anyone that got $12500 from GA is living out of state or the dealer made a mistake.

The incentives change today and the new incentives haven’t been updated yet, so at this point, you’ll have to wait and see what the incentives actually are.

Ah, so I think we read the $13,500 as the incentives which is the case in other states. It looks like there were 10,500 of incentives, then the $1k website code (which I can get for you if you want).

And agree you’ll have to see what they are today when they come out.