23 Hyundai Ioniq 5 - lease check

Was trying to look for a deal on 23’ I5 SEL’s to get the $15k in incentives. There’s a few left in my area, got this after a few emails, 0 down. Seams like a bad deal from looking at the marketplace. Thoughts?

On one hand, they did give you 7500 + 7500 off.
But on the other hand, I think you may want to check that “market value selling price”. There is a high chance that the dealer gives you this so called “market value” much higher than the MSRP.

I think they SHOULD give you 15000 off the MSRP, not this “market value selling price” BS.

The last Hyundai I talked to used this approach: they gave me a quote based on the “market value” then pretended to give me a discount. When I checked their website, that same vehicle was listing a lot cheaper. This was really insulting, they just straight out lying to my face and thought I don’t know how to use Internet.

It depends. Post a link to your best attempt at the LH calculator.

Bad deal. You can lease a Limited AWD for around that price.

Maybe in 47 other states but not in MD with 6% sales tax on selling price.

Yeah, brokers here have better deals on '24s than this. Even with our lovely tax. (Hello fellow MD leaser) Especially at the 24/12, but even with 36/12 can be below this on an SEL AWD.

Haven’t done a ton of research on the i5 since I was shopping in Nov/Dec, but seems like additional discounts may have been wiped out by MF/Res?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.