‘23 GC 4xE 30th - $550/mo with $865 DAS

Had this delivered this morning. I sold my base 4xe last week that I leased in April and pocketed about $1200 so put some of that down on this one to keep my payment the same at $550/mo.

I worked out the deal last month on this incoming unit and agreed on numbers. This is with affiliate, $12,500 in rebates, and is through Stellantis Financial.

In the end I traded up slightly and pocketed a few hundred bucks.

Edit: final effective payment of ~$520/mo. I cancelled the two service contracts (refunded $1015) and the dealership sent a check for $410 they over collected for gov. fees.

12 Likes

When you have a copy of the contract, can you post up a copy with your personal info removed? There’s been some rumors that they’ve stopped requiring the “no ev/phev buyout” clause. I’d like to see what it shows.

1 Like

Does this come with air suspension?

The 30th Anniversary edition looks sweet.

Looks like a local NJ dealer deal? What did they discount off the truck, if you don’t mind me asking?

1 Like

Do they have anymore? Looking to get the same car been a struggle

Thanks!

Does not. Needs to be trailhawk or higher trims for air suspension.

1 Like

My goodness that is beautiful. I just sent out like 4 emails to dealers now because of this post.

Guessing 7-8% plus the $12,500. It looks awesome but you’re locked in for 36 months. Tough life for a Hackr.

4 Likes

Yeah personally I woulda never done SFS, but curious to see what NJ dealers are discounting these for .

24 months. Uploading the contract now and it seems I can buy it out early. There are also brokers on here who can buy Stellantis leases. Even so, given how hard it was to find a dealer to buy my ‘23 base for over payout, I’m fully expecting to ride this one out.

1 Like

Not mad at it. Great work to get into an upgraded trim.

Baltic gray and blackout package looks amazing on the GC 4xe! Hoping to snag one in the SoCal area but it’s been near impossible finding any dealer willing to go 7-8% off MSRP

Done. I don’t see any restriction.

9B is the box that was required to be checked. Question is if the dealer isnt required to check it any more of if they forgot to.

I snagged one of these last month in PA. $546/month for 24, 1st payment DAS, CCAP lease. $12500 in incentives. Didn’t have the extra $1000 they have this month but I did have private offer. I did have a trade they padded the value on so the discount worked out to about 7.5ish% off sticker.

I think PA has the extra $1000. NNJ does not. What did they give you for the trade?

I doubt they forgot since they checked 9A.

I imagine thats the default setting. We have seen a few contracts come through here with 9a and 9b check :man_facepalming:

1 Like

PA does this month and I’m actually trying to do the same thing you did but move into an overland. I’ll have to pull the contract for the trade. Bit of long story but they screwed up numbers and didn’t realize until I was hour into my drive to pick it up.

I don’t believe so. It’s a base with black appearance package and luxury tech 2