‘23 EQS450 - Illinois

I would like to negotiate the best possible deal on this vehicle:

https://www.mercedespeoria.com/inventory/new-2023-mercedes-benz-eqs-eqs-450-awd-4matic®-sedan-w1kcg2eb6pa036722/

Can I get some advice on what I should offer?

Thanks!

There is fortunately ample information here on MB EQS’s. Search EQS and take some time to read through what others have offered and prices other members have paid here. It may take you some time to sift through the mess but it will save you thousands. Feel free to circle back with more specific questions.

2 Likes

Thank you! I have been reading as much as I can, but I’m getting a little lost with the fact that some of the deals were either on the west or east coast, and many of the ‘23 EQS450 deals were last year, so just thought I would see if there were any quick tips based on experience others had.

Not trying to take a shortcut…just supplementing information that I’m researching on this site at the same time I hopefully get some good advice here.

In terms of specific questions:

1. What discount off of MSRP should I be targeting?
  2. What is the MF rate I should expect?
  3. What all incentives are active for this vehicle that are also stackable?

This is assuming a preference of 24/10K, but I’m open to other time frames if the deal is significantly better.

Thank you!

You’re a bit late to the party, EQS deals was great in March, not so in April. For MF & RV, donate to be super supporter & get those information in ratefindr or ask them in edmunds. Current incentive is 7500 ev credit + 11k Amex fleet. A decent deal for EQS now is around $0 DAS $700 monthly. Use the LH calc to calculate how much dealer discount you should aim for. Try to check what dealer is offering right now in marketplace.

1 Like