šŸ¦„ '22 Mercedes EQS 24/12 497m, 1125 + MSDs DAS 105.5k MSRP

How much is the EV conquest cash from Mercedes?

We all wish we got ā€œstuckā€ with a 17.8 LH score EQS 459

I had a feeling deals would be coming on these. Theyā€™re selling REAL slow. Might not be replicable, but Iā€™d say thereā€™s a huge gap between this unicorn and a higher decent deal out there.

Congrats!

Sorry man, gotta take care of dad first.

350/6m for dad. Living in central PA with nothing to hit has itā€™s perks.

Believe $1500 in rebates, didnā€™t bother looking into it since I donā€™t qualify.

Because dad wanted massage seats (he said it sarcastically but whatever)

6 Likes

How likely would this work on a demo eqs suv if there are any.

What is flex terms? Rate finder comes up blank for 27 months

@HersheySweet ā€¦This is easily the 2023 hack of the year.

Season 1 King GIF by The Spanish Princess

30 Likes

So your actual driveoff after the dust settles is -$274 :slight_smile:

Craig T Nelson Reaction GIF by CBS

5 Likes

I would not want to be a Benz GSM tomorrow morningā€¦they are all going to get pelted with requests from people they think are absurd.

5 Likes

This week Iā€™ve also broken ARMCO CU and the BC3 Alumni board.

6 Likes

I had to look up BC3 :slight_smile:

2023 is only less than 2 months Old. Too early to crown the king. But it is going to be top ten for sure.

1 Like

Yes we are used to being paid to drive/lease cars (certainly EVs with govt. credit)

Edit: Iā€™m an idiot. You can drive 3 of these for the price of one base Taycan!

Use the 24 month residual on a 27 month term. Also can use a 36 month residual on a 39 month term.

3 Likes

Same mf I assume?

MF does not change based on term.

1 Like

Wow. No thank you. Iā€™m dropping the next unicorn to LH next time you text me.

5 Likes

Shout out to wam for entertaining my letā€™s get a macan phase, still waiting for that gt3 touring allocation at Msrp (Iā€™ll take a gt4/4rs,3rs, 3 non touring too)

4 Likes

For those interested, thereā€™s a dealer in the midwest that I have dealt with in the past. It looks like they have an EQS loaner in their inventory. Canā€™t promise that they would be as aggressive but my experience with them was positive and I would be glad to make an introduction to anyone who wants to put in the work.

3 Likes

Inbox flood starts in 3ā€¦2ā€¦.1

4 Likes