🦄 '22 Mercedes EQS 24/12 497m, 1125 + MSDs DAS 105.5k MSRP

Fleet is an extra 1K

I leased 2022 eqs 450+ yesterday for $800 a month.10k miles/year, $106800 MSRP, $2000 total driveoff, 24 months in NorCal without much back and forth negotiation. I could have push for more discount. But since I was in a hurry, I didn’t bother. The payment includes taxes and fees. I paid 10 MSD’s in addition to the driveoff. This is a brand new car. Not good as this $495 deal here, but a give us an idea current discounts and pricing on eqs. I will share the contract. Definitely this is replicable in my opinion or you will find a better deal than this, if you are a good negotiator.

17 Likes

$3,500 fleet incentive takes the place of the $2,500 incentive, so it results just an additional $1,000 off.

It’s a good deal - MB pushing these with inflated residuals

Hindsight - I would have waited a month and gotten the SUV as MB bumped residual 5% since Jan

If you are looking for a premium EV with great range - jump on the bandwagon!

You paid too high. I was getting $85k from the $105k msrp.

Thanks, how would I obtain the fleet incentive?

Had a few questions:

1. What’s 10 MSD’s?
  2. What was your MF, end vehicle price and residual?

What do you mean you were getting 85k? Was that what dealer offered you? Or are you speaking hypothetically

2 Likes

7 Likes

The real joke of my post was having any desire to pay and then be seen in a Mercedes EQ vehicle.

Yes not specific and broad.

ig models: OmG hE hAs A MerC

4 Likes

This is a factual statement - same reason a guy with the 45 ft yacht feels like crap when the 100 footer pulls up

1 Like

To clarify, this is no shade to Hershey or any of his kisses. This is hall of fame leasehacking especially considering the economy. The kid probably hasn’t even gotten his first ass hair yet and is negotiating top tier financial agreements that none of us could ever dream of touching.

17 Likes

$85k including the $10k in incentives? If so, you were getting $95k on a $105k msrp, which, by all accounts, sucks.

1 Like

You guys didn’t get your first ass hair until after 20?

3 Likes

You should go around and do a study in the Bronx

2 Likes

I’m Spanish so I was born out of the womb with a full matching jogger set of human hair

5 Likes

What has LH turned into?

5 Likes

hubhackr :smiling_imp:

5 Likes