šŸ¦„ '22 Mercedes EQS 24/12 497m, 1125 + MSDs DAS 105.5k MSRP

For certain use cases, I get it.

Iā€™m not willing to drive something I hate just because itā€™s

3 Likes

I drove a bolt, e250 diesel, Chevy Malibu LT and a Carbon Black colored BMW. Iā€™m . :baby_chick:

6 Likes

I use 12-15 different credit cards in an average month to maximize rewards on different types of purchases. We all have our issues. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

So I almost went down that rabbit hole. The airline cards are great but now I try to pump everything through the Fidelity VISA for 2-3% in rebates towards retirement accounts, what you think?

I also have BMW, CDJR, GM branded cards for the extra random rebates on cars.

Have you tried just meeting the spend for bonuses lol?

We should take this over here.

Those are just the cash-back cards. I didnā€™t include others like airlines or MR earners.

1 Like

Of course. :slight_smile:

I was told by one GM that EA charging is not transferable once activated???

Is that your deal breaker ?

1 Like

If you turn it off, the brake pedal becomes similar to a normal brake?

The Car is right if

2 Likes

With most deals, you have to put in the leg work. A dealer will not offer you their best deal when you first reach out. The downside right now is that nearly everyone on LH is looking to hack an EQS. However, if you are undeterred here are some pointers:

1. Find a dealer with lots of cars on their lot. It does not always mean you are going to get a deal, but at least that helps.
  2. If I were in your shoes, I would focus on 2023 models.
  3. Put together a deal (listing stock #, monthly and DAS) after running your own numbers based on some of the shared deals. Know what incentives you qualify for and make sure the dealer accepts Costco or Penfed (if you plan to use any of these rebates).
  4. Put the dealer on the spot and tell them you will sign TODAY if they agree to your terms.
  5. Donā€™t take anything personally. A dealer might say no today, but might counter tomorrow if they need to hit an end of month goal, for example.

If dealer A says no, move on to another dealer. If you are not in a rush to get into one of these, then time might be on your side. These EQ models are not selling that well and I wonā€™t be surprised if we see more deals.

EDIT: Fyi, most of those sub $600/month deals are close to unicorn status, and some are for 7.5k miles per year. I wouldnā€™t just focus on the monthly. Look at the overall deal.

10 Likes

Preach John Stamos GIF by Fuller House

2 Likes

Can someone please provide me with a breakdown of all eligible rebates/incentives/etc available for the EQS 450+? If you could also include an explanation of what each one is that would be great. Been searching around the forum, but canā€™t find a good consolidated description anywhere.

A simple search will show you all this info. Or better yet, take a look at some of the other shared EQS deals. What info have you found so far?

1 Like

$10,000 that everyone qualifies for and then I am really confused on the navy fed/costco/etc incentivesā€¦

This is all over the forum at this point but people need to be spoon fed still here

Everyone qualifies for 7500

If you have fleet (pen fed / navy fed / etc) itā€™s 3500 and replaces the 2500 everyone gets

1500 conquest if you have an EV/PHEV in your name

3 Likes

Itā€™s pretty simple. 10k that everyone qualifies for. Then an additional 1k if you have access to Star Access/PenFed/Samā€™s Club and an additional 1.5k if you have an EV or PHEV from a competitor registered in your name. Max discounts are 12.5k.

1 Like

How come youā€™re confused? Do you have Costco or Penfed? They do not stack with each other. Penfed/Navy Fed is $3,500. I do not see anything specific to Costco.

Does anyone know the time the conquest is good for? I.e. does it have to be currently in your name or will my 4xe from 6 months ago qualify :joy: