2025 UX Hybrid 300h lease feedback needed 🦦

Hi everyone,

I need some help here! Located in South California.
Currently I am researching to lease a new 2025 UX hybrid 300h. Have been negotiating with a few dealers, here are some offers:
(all of them 36 months lease, 10k miles)

1. 6k down, $399+tax montly MSRP + DPH $39,475
  2. 0 down, $662+tax montly MSRP + DPH $39,915

or
for a new 2024 UX hybrid 250h
3. $3300 security deposit, 499+tax monthly MSRP + DPH $39,570

I am not 100% convinced by any of the offer, for 2025 I think the first offer is better. A dealer said there is no rebate going on with this model, any thought on how I can bring down the monthly payment with least down possible (bottom line 3k down)?

Appreciate any help :pray: and will circle back to update with what I end up signing.

Can you survive with an EV?

3 Likes

Post your calculators for your target deals for both

1 Like

Does EV have better deals/rebate?

The dealers did not share with me the calculators.
Should I ask for them?

If you want a Lexus EV, there are great deals on the RZ.

1 Like

No, you should be preparing target deals for anything youre seriously considering long before you ever speak to a dealer.

aw, that’s good to know.
I asked a few friends who gave me some suggestions on how much they got their Lexus same model 2022, that’s how I came up with the numbers I offered to the dealers, but they did not accept yet.
My budget: 0 down, 36 months, 10miles, $420 tax included
Can you share how I can prepare target deals? Thanks!

This isn’t happening at all on a UX, you are on the wrong vehicle if thats your budget.

okay, good to know. What budget should I set more ideally?

Find the best recent deals for the same car in Marketplace, Shared Deals & Tips, etc.

You’re looking for best dealer discount, so isolate that from the incentives (the latter of which can change monthly).

Open the LH calculator and enter the MSRP, dealer discount determined above, this month’s programs (base MF/RV for your desired model/trim/mileage), and other required inputs like sales tax rate, doc fee (capped at $85 in CA) etc.

Copy the link and paste it in this thread for feedback.

Posting calculators with errors is fine, as people will help you fix them.

It’s easier to get feedback this way, because the human mind is wired to be more forthcoming with criticism than to simply help. :smiley:

Here’s a canned answer for how to gather some of the inputs (you can also get the MF/RV by posting a request in the Edmunds forum for your year/make/model):

Having current, accurate information for residual value, money factor, and incentives is important in understanding your deal. As such, going directly to a source that has access to that data from the captive banks is your best option.

Rate Findr has that information, as they have direct access to it from the captive banks. It’s a tool on the Leasehackr Calculator, available to Super Supporters.

5 Likes
1 Like

The video is very helpful!
Wish there is a place to find Lexus residual and money factor from their leasing company, can I ask dealers these two factors?
(Already asked :face_with_peeking_eye:, see if he will reply)

2 Likes

You all are so wonderful, I figured out and I think this is the first offer included in my original post

The 2025 UX hybrid 300h
Offer link

The 2024 UX hybrid 250h
offer link

And this is my target deal

Please take a look and share feedbacks!
Thanks in advance.

Thank you and I got it!

I did the math @_@

The 2025 UX hybrid 300h
Offer link

The 2024 UX hybrid 250h
offer link

And this is my target deal

Please take a look and share feedbacks!
Thanks in advance.

What are you basing your target discount on?

Why 8 msds instead of 9?

So you’re hoping to pay $20K+ over three years under your best case scenario for a tiny basic UX that sells for mid 30s? Have you considered an RZ?

1 Like