2025 Subaru Forester Revealed

It’s like Subaru decided that the BMW iX needed a quirkier little sibling. This is really ugly (IMHO), even for a Subaru. What were they thinking w/ the tailights???

https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a45769978/2025-subaru-forester-revealed/

I love it (for someone else). The only other generation that looked remotely normal was 2008-2013.

The only one enthusiasts still talk about were the XTs. If that Hybrid ever arrives, it could eclipse that.

Subaru will sell every one of these Labradoodle hauling nerd boxes that they built.

Really??? That looked very… European to me. And not European in a good way, but more like a “Oh, if Renault or Peugeot ever decided to re-enter the US market, they totally shouldn’t sell that here.”

I actually don’t mind the way the current gen looks. Hopefully the hybrid one will be a true hybrid instead of a mild hybrid (which I think is all that Subaru has ever offered in the US market)?

Can we talk about how sexy the Twingo EV is going to be?

It looks like they looked at new Pilot, new GMC, and decided to take parts from all including current outback and call it “new”. The front looks wonky and super busy. That 2.5 liter engine should really be put out to pasture by now though, not use in 2025 vehicles.

Okay, that’s actually not bad.

This is the car I was thinking of. Forgot it was a Fiat…

Feel like it sits so high. It would love so much better lowered an inch