2025 Infiniti QX80

Starting at $84k and topping at $112.5k :face_with_monocle:

Wonder how hack’able these will be…
On the other hand, summer sale on existing stock should warrant some good deals!

The more inflated the sticker, the bigger the rebates have to be.

Or at least that’s the CJDR/EQ* playbook

$100k for an Infiniti, yeah right. This will sell just as well as Grand Wagoneer.

These have been in the $90’s for quite some time. The way vehicle prices are, and with it being a new qx80, $100k is on track imo.

Difference is Infiniti likes to make their leases attractive. The GW doesn’t even have that.

Bingo. If these lease well, I will be all over one of these. :nerd_face:

They look alright. Saw one testing on angeles crest a while back

lol you know what I’m about to say about the seats

:laughing: idk if they changed that for this new one or not. If they lease well, I’ll drive the damn thing with no third row period lol. They did a good job from the photos I’ve seen.

Infiniti has had attractive (and good performing) vehicles imo, they are just always far too late to the party

If it’s anything like when the current gen was released…they won’t be hackable for quite some time. Or at least the hacks will be far and few between.

I can’t imagine anyone being willing to pay near sticker for this, but the car itself (including the interior) look quite good, I have to say…

I would agree. I think Infiniti will have to put some trunk money in these (as with most models) to move metal… especially once the FOMO consumers have disappeared.

I could also say that for dozens and vehicles and they still seem to sell. I’d say the biggest issue is that Infiniti doesn’t have as large of a loyalty base as some of the other large SUV’s contender. For example, it this came out with the bowtie it would sell like hot cakes. The high trim Tahoe’s are going for what, ~$90k? I wouldn’t buy a new one for $60 - looks like a rental car to me and the build quality is very cheap. :face_vomiting: People cannot get enough of them.

1 Like

They just dumped lease support on the 2023s, so the poor dealers must be desperate to get rid of those.

1 Like