furry
September 20, 2026, 10:39pm
1
Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2025 GMC Hummer EV 2X Pickup
Location: New Jersey
MSRP: $99,195
Monthly payment (With NJ tax): $542.24
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): N/A
My next payment is due in ~week and mostly like this transfer won’t be initiated before then.
Current mileage: 9,604
Maturity mileage: 21,862
Effective miles per month: ~1,020/month
Maturity date: 9/25/27
MSD due (if any): 0
Cash due (if any): $1,750 (to me)
Incentive for new lessee (if any): None
Financial institution: GM Financial
Transfer fee: $625
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): NO
Per GM Website: A $625 transfer fee, along with any applicable taxes, are due to be paid by assuming lessee along with this paperwork.
Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Great condition, I’ve only added less than 8k miles. No accidents
Photos: Pictures coming, currently raining. Interstellar White with Lunar Horizon interior
Posting here for interest before going to other sites, if serious please contact me and we can discuss any offers.
2 Likes
Good evening, I am in NJ (Morris County) and going to do some research on how taxes work if there is a transfer. Will also do a few other items of research. Will also think on it this evening.
2 Likes
furry
September 21, 2026, 6:14pm
3
Feel free to PM me, happy to chat if there’s a serious person local before I post this more broadly.
Thanks
djrabbi
September 21, 2026, 7:23pm
4
Taxes are already included since GMF is ONLY IN-STATE only
2 Likes
furry
September 24, 2026, 3:40pm
6
I’m dropping down the cash due to $1,750 so now this is basically $700/m with tons of miles for the next ~11 months
JSmith
September 24, 2026, 7:20pm
7
Why does one of the brokers from here have this same car listed on Facebook with $3K down? New business model of consigning lease transfers now lol.
1 Like
what broker? that’s hilarious actually lol but may work if he markets it well.
1 Like
Hey I decided to hold off, love the car but decided want to save the DAS for now and think about options.
1 Like
ahash
September 24, 2026, 9:46pm
10
I just saw that too, that’s crazy.
1 Like
djrabbi
September 25, 2026, 12:43pm
11
Think about it when you realized you missed out on a great deal
2 Likes
Definetaly a solid deal! This would be a 3rd car, so just not neccesary to have but it is super cool and will be great for who ever gets it!
furry
September 25, 2026, 2:11pm
13
Doesn’t get much better than this price - otherwise happy hunting!
I don’t mind help from the broker and LH is not reflective of the broader population - you guys are supposed to be savvy so I’m extending a better discount here in the hopes of wasting less time.
1 Like
furry
October 1, 2026, 12:15pm
14
Last call for LH - definitely listing on SAL this weekend!
1 Like
Beautiful monster. Shame cannot do out-of-state transfers. GLWT!
insane deal. Can’t believe it’s still here