2025 Corvette SUV Will Fight the Porsche Cayenne with up to 682 HP

I see some Lambo Urus resemblance

https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a43554873/2025-chevrolet-corvette-suv-682-hp-future-cars/

1 Like

nice, I guess they putting the Cadillac v8 engine they made for Escalade in this. ( has same HP)

I like the horsepower but the body is just a more spiky version of the blazer they selling right now. needs a bit more Corvette in its styling IMO.

something like this

Don’t show the first picture to @jeisensc . :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

It’s a good thing I skipped lunch today :nauseated_face:

3 Likes

I’m programmed not to see anything in this thread

3 Likes

You don’t like wagons no more?

1 Like

I love wagons and wagonz and estates and shooting brakes. None to be found here, moving right along to my next side quest.

3 Likes

I don’t recognize the name of the person doing the render, so hard to say how accurate it is. I think that the render is quite unattractive and the @mohammadm5’s drawings look better…

1 Like

Bruh the bottom one looks like someone bought a salvage yard C8 and tied it to a Porsche Panamera, then threw a fugly wing on the back.

Legit some of the most unattractive combos I could think of.

I don’t GD want one of these unless they throw the ‘ferrari’ flat plane engine in it, not the Escalade V8

1 Like

just realized that’s not the confirmed final body, it’s just an illustration the article used, thank god.

would like to see what you would do for 4 door/SUV version.

Have you ever tried to but a shine on a turd?

You ever watch the 1983 movie WarGames? Sometimes the only way to win, is to not play.

1 Like