2024 XC90 T8 Recharge Ultimate VOLVO CARE

Doesn’t have good pickup means you don’t have the recharge lol. My ride comfort is pretty fantastic with the air suspension.

Also do you have a 21-22 or 23-24? As they switched to google in 23 and I don’t have any of the bugginess you speak of.

Also lipstick on a pig car is a pretty far reach. I’m not even a Volvo fan boy but my XC90 recharge is zero slouch and has a definite premium feel. And yes, I’ve driven all the typical luxury brands extensively. This was actually my first Volvo ever and I think it’s great, with some minor quirks.

1 Like

Volvo is a lipstick on a pig car

Did it hurt your feelings?

2 Likes

Even at the 10% off he used on his estimates isn’t easy to get.

The best I could find within 6h driving from Raleigh, NC was 6% off on a Plus.

I do t have the recharge, can’t talk about that. I have the '23 B6 XC90.

Do you agree that the pilot assist does not work well? You never had the screen freeze on you? Maybe the recharge is made differently?

I have a XC90 and I would have to disagree. Anyone under 6 or under will be fine(taller may also be fine, but I can’t confirm). AAOS works fine for me and Pilot Assist has been on par with other ADAS like Autopilot, HDA etc. May be a bit worse than HDA because you need to keep hands on often comparatively. T8 solves any pickup related issues

Please dm me the quote. I am intere