2024 XC90 recharge core bright t8

Hi all,

I’m looking for a 2024 XC90 recharge core bright. Edmunds told me there’s 8k in lease bonus but what’s the target pre-incentive discount people are seeing right now to go for with the dealers?

I’m in socal.

Thank you so much,
Alex

Bumping for more eyeballs on this question.

1 Like

Check the Marketplace and Share Deals & Tips

As always make sure you are comparing apples to apples. Volvo often has dealer cash that’s embedded in the discount

You realize that doesn’t have front parking sensors or a 360 camera right? Why would you torture yourself with a Core when a Plus isn’t much more.

1 Like

Hi All - i am new to this forum. I got an offer for a 24 Volvo CX90 am looking if this is a good deal. End of month special.

XC90 B6 Plus Bright 7-Seater

Monthly Lease w/taxes $625
Term: 36 months
Miles: 10K/yearly
MSRP: 64,500
Selling Price: $55,500
DAS: $7,500
Residential Value: $38K or 59%

No one knows which state you live and thus how much taxes and reg are but at first glance hard pass on that.

Do you have volvo loyalty or affinity?

1 Like

The state purchasing from is FL. The only affinity is Costco. How did you judge the hard pass?

You’re at an effective $816 per month which is a hard pass for a rather basic and very antiquated (by todays standards) SUV

It’s also way above what people have paid in Share Deals & Tips or the best deals in Marketplace which require loyalty plus affinity plus MSD.

To hack a lease, first you need to know what car is hackable in your personal circumstances

1 Like

Understood. Thx for the feedback @max_g. The other options I was looking at are:

1. Genesis gv80
  2. Lincoln Aviator
  3. Cadillac xt6
  4. Lexus gx460 - but they will not have good leases given the new model coming up

My goal is to be at around 600-700/month and max DAS 7500. I need at minimum 6 seaters because have two little ones under 5 so space is important.

GM, Genesis and Lexus programs are terrible for the most part.

I don’t follow Florida but in other regions of the Marketplace the best values rn are the Kia Telluride and Mazda CX90. MDX and QX60 may also be worth looking at in the marketplace

Your best TCO (total cost of ownership) would be financing a Grand Highlander, Lexus TX or Honda Pilot on a 4- or 5-year ownership period than repetitive 36m leases.

2 Likes

Keep your due at signing to just the first month payment, plus dealer fees, taxes, etc. The conventional wisdom here is that you shouldn’t put money down on a lease. I would wait and see Volvo’s incentives next month, and keep in mind that a recharge hybrid might be similarly priced after you include the added $7500.00 in EV incentive. Even if you don’t have charger, it is still a better car. I own an XC90 Recharge Plus that I got in Florida in October, but I had other incentives like loyalty and Affinity, so my incentives were $12k before I even started negotiating off of the MSRP. Also, Florida has lots of Volvo dealers - don’t just deal with your local one. I was dealing with 8 different dealers, and I bought from a dealer over an hour away, even though there were 6 dealers closer to me.

1 Like