2024 Volvo Xc60 Plus Dark

Was quoted $2570 DAS on MSRP of $54,400ish and for 24 months with 15k per year comes to
$1136 or for 36 months drops to $858 . Seems way high for mid fifties MSRP

Lose their number.

Look in the Marketplace

I think @Benedetto somewhere in that area, right?

Dude. Yikes.

Your profile states you only joined this site 3 days ago, so let me share some free advice here:

• MSRP is just one variable used to calculate a lease payment
  • There are vehicles with higher MSRP than this Volvo that are leasing for much less, due in part to manufacturer incentives
  • I would strongly suggest reading up on leasing 101: Leasing 101 — EDITORIAL | LEASEHACKR

What was the discount off MSRP? Were there any incentives applied to the deal? If you can’t answer any of these questions, then either do more research or work with a broker.

1 Like

Thanks for the tips

not sure if this thread is still “live” but wanted to ask, i’m in so. florida looking to lease an xc60 plus dark with climate and possibly harmon sound…MSRP looks to be $55,455 but am suspecting could negotiate down by at least -8-8.5% off MSRP as price. That said, on a 3 year, 30K mile lease (unless a 2 year at 20K is better), what is the expected residual value and money factor currently on this vehicle?

You can find that in the market place

That being said you want to be between 13 and 15% off msrp. 18% for a unicorn deal

wow, as much as 13-15% off msrp? hmmmmmm great info, thanks so much !!!

Having current, accurate information for residual value, money factor, and incentives is important in understanding your deal. As such, going directly to a source that has access to that data from the captive banks is your best option.

Rate Findr has that information, as they have direct access to it from the captive banks. It’s a tool on the Leasehackr Calculator, available to Super Supporters.

Not sure where you are in Florida, but I’m in South Florida, and from Miami to Stuart, I found the most reasonable dealership to be Wallace Volvo in Stuart. I leased a new XC90 Recharge from them in October for $679.00/mo 24/10. No one else was even close. Gunther was a joke.

He said he’s in Florida - that percent off really would be a unicorn.

thank u for that info. I’ve heard mixed things about Gunther however they’re the closest dealer to me, other than Shumacher in West Palm or Weston Volvo