2024 Toyota RAV4 Prime XSE | $50,719 MSRP | 36/10k | $3,200 Discount + $8,500 Incentives | $587 DAS | $587/mo

Signing this deal to replace my one-pay 18/10k Frontier Pro-4x lease.

The plan is to buy out this lease ASAP for the adjusted cap cost and finance at 5.99/84.

For anyone that wants to replicate this deal, but isn’t eligible for the VT utility rebate, the monthly payment is $650/mo + tax.

IMG_7009
IMG_7007
IMG_7008

Leasehackr Score: 7 years

Monthly Payment: $587/mo

Term: 36/10k

Tax: 7%

Due At Signing: $587

MSRP: $50,719

Selling Price: $47,519

Rebate: $8,500

•Lease Cash ($6,500)
 •Vermont Utility ($2,000)

Residual: 56%

Money Factor: .00282

Government Fee: $155

Doc Fee: $399

Gross Cap Cost: $47,209

Adjusted Cap Cost: $42,685.74

Paid by Customer: $0

2 Likes

Is it a ~6% discount pre incentive or $11.7k + Incentives? Update title

Just updated.

$3,200 discount
$8,500 incentives

Deal isn’t inked yet, so if you can beat this, let’s do it lol.

I can pay the VT utility incentive out of pocket and get reimbursed for an out of state dealer.

$700/month for Rav4 :astonished:. That’s an EQS territory.
Go get a Macan or something for this price.

It’s $580/mo. Where are you seeing $700/mo?

If I buy it out right away, it should be around $43k to finance.

On your post

That’s without the $2,000 VT utility incentive.
It’s $580/mo for me including tax.

A Macan is smaller and easily $800-900/mo.

I already have an Airya lease for $179/mo, so I need a gas car for long trips.

I agree :exploding_head:

These payments on some of these hybrids/ev’s are shockingly high, considering the amount of “FREE” money being applied. $8,500 being skimmed off of the top and the payment is still nearly $600/mo on a fifty-one-thousand-dollar vehicle??

The only ones winning here is the government and the large corporations. We’re subsidizing EV/hybrid with gov money (which is our money for the most part) and the manufacturers are in turn capturing all of that money by jacking the MSRP’s up. I’m just afraid what is going to happen when/if the EV has the majority of the market and everyone is backed up against a wall.

OP -I can’t speak on the deal itself, as I’m not terribly current on the RAV4 market. I will say that with your plan to buy the lease out is logical (as long as you CAN finance at the lower rate). Toyota is certainly a great brand for value retention. Judging by your username you likely already know that.

Enjoy the new car!

Ya, I agree. The Prime never leases well. I’m still thinking it over, but got caught up in the buyout opportunity. My Pro-4x lease needs to be returned 6/6, so I don’t have too much time.

Looks like a good buyout opportunity. Maybe even a nice flip if TFS allows third-party buyouts.