2024 Subaru Legacy XT Touring - Deal Check

Hello All,

I am looking at a leasing a 2024 Subaru Legacy XT Touring and interested in some feedback.

I know its probably one of the most vanilla looking sedans on the road but here are some things I like about it: Visibility, vented seats, comfortable brown leather seats, wireless apple car play, AWD, safety tech, we’ve had two Subaru Forester leases (2014 & 2020) that served us well.

What I don’t like is really just the exterior design and the infotainment compared to the 330xi (exterior and interior styling) and the G70 (exterior and interior styling, blind spot camera in dash) which I understand are probably not cross-shopped often.

Car: 2024 Subaru Legacy XT Touring
MSRP: $39,260.00
Term: 36 months
Mileage: 10,000 / yr (really wish I could do 5k or 7.5k as I am a low mileage driver
RV: 63% (Edmunds July #s)
MF: 0.00157 (Edmunds July #s)
Tax Rate: 7%
Doc Fee: $346
Title & Reg: $301

Calc Link at 0% off MSRP

The Subaru Legacy XT Touring sedan is not a vehicle with a lot of volume and I could only find 34 2023-2024 models within 500 miles. The 2024 is showing a market day supply of 28 days.

Does anyone have any guidance on what I could get off MSRP? I don’t think I am interested in the vehicle at 0% off MSRP because with my calculations that is an effective monthly cost of $587.

I have an existing Subaru lease right now that I am keeping - do I qualify for loyalty, if so, what is that and is that a “taxed incentive”? My last lease in 2020 was ~14% off MSRP IIRC and I know I am not going to see that in this market but wondering what’s a good target?

A post was merged into an existing topic: New Lease - Don’t Know Where To Start