2024 Socal Jeep Deals (April)

Numbers seem a bit steep.

1 Like

what engine does it come what and can you please pm me the payment info. Thanks!

just noticed that post was 28 days ago.

Looking for Jeep Wrangler unlimited Willy edition or sport S
Excellent credit
36mo/12k
First responder

Please let me know thank you in advance!

Colors? Certain packages?

Granite, gray, black
Willy package, sport s package, or Sahara altitude
Automatic transmission

Looking for Jeep Wrangler Willy package, sport s package, or Sahara altitude
36mo/12k

Please let me know thank you in advance!

Sure the Gladiator, but the Wrangler sure looks like an SUV to me.
:drum: #DadJokes

Gladiator Sport or S

What can you do?

looking for a base model 4 door wrangler, could do 7,500 miles a year if it makes the payment cheaper.

Zip code? Certain colors? You want the base one with roll up windows?

Hey there, I am looking for a Jeep Wrangler sport 2 door lease with auto trans.10k/yearā€¦ green, silver, or red color. 90501. Anything you can do? Thanks

The 4 door will have a lower lease, do you still want the 2 door?

New Incentives are starting tomorrow and I usually donā€™t get them until the end of the day so I can send you numbers early Wednesday

Can you do a deal for me in Texas?

Are you able to search for inventory do dealer trades?

Just sold my 2019 Wrangler and Iā€™m in the market for a 2020/2021 but for a stripper model (just need leather seats and hard top). Planning to keep this for a year and then selling it, thats why the options need to be on the lighter side. LMK!

Unlimited Rubicon
6 Speed MT

• Hard Top
  • Leather

6 Speed M/T is rare.

There is one dealer who is hoarding about 6 of them but they definitely arenā€™t stripper models ($54-$55k MSRP)

No 2021 M/Tā€™s in transit right now

I had a build that was >$50k but after some calculation it would be much cheaper to buy ā€œtake offā€™sā€ (and sell them / return to stock when i dont need them anymore).

Anywho Are you guys taking any special orders? Hereā€™s a build iā€™m thinking of 46.6k MSRP and curious what your selling / cap cost would be.

Base Price $42,195
Leather-Trimmed Bucket Seats $1,595
Black 3-Piece Hard Top $1,395
Destination Charges $1,495
ESTIMATED NET SELLING PRICE $46,680

I believe you can get 1% below invoice with a membership to Tread Lightly. Have to be a member for at least a month though.

1 Like

Yeah! Definitely! Most common procedure would be to pay for tread lightly when special ordered is placed

@Jeff_BeachCitiesAuto what is your special order price w/ the tread lightly discount ? I like inventory vehicles, but they are too heavily loaded for my tastes. Many Wrangler dealer options arent that high of quality anyways and dealers really like to load them up lol.

I am about to pull the trigger on ordering and will most likely do a lease (will just deal with whatever prevailing rates there is when it arrives, minus any mfr discounts that drop)

Tread lightly is usually an additional 1% off. It used to be the target was 6% off invoice as dealer pre-incentive discount, plus 1% for tread lightly, plus 1% for affiliate ā€“ could get you up to 8% below invoice. Pre-covid you could have your pick on inventory at this type of pricingā€¦ now you would be lucky to get to invoice and some models are basically selling for MSRP (Mojave).