2024 Socal Jeep Deals (May)

Hi,

Can you deliver to PA? Let me know… Thanks!

Only doing California deals, no out of state registration or shipping

Sorry about the delay on my end. Yes, we are looking for 2 door models at the moment.

Updated for October

any diesel units available?

Nice to see Chrysler finally offering some reasonable programs on the Gladiator. I’m wondering though, for a 20/mo difference why would anyone not get a Sport S over the Sport?

All the Sport S really adds is power windows and door locks. If you take the doors off, neither of those features can be used.

At the lower price point I always felt the Sport was a better base for modifications. That $840 you would save over the lifetime of the lease can go right into a nice set of 35" wheels.

OTOH, have you looked into the specs on the Gladiator Willy’s trim?? This build out is mechanically superior to both the Sport and Sport S and starts right around the same price point. I think this is the sweet sport for 2021’s.

1 Like

These deals don’t seem to be as good as the advertised lease incentives on Jeep.com. Am I missing something?

21 Wrangler Unlimited Sport msrp $34790 36/10k $2769das, 263 mo,
21 Gladiator Sport msrp $37040 36/10K $3799 das 251mo

1 Like

Those advertised deals most likely do not include tax, tags and fees. The cash down amount is cap cost reduction which you can lose in the event of a total loss or theft.

Jeep Advertised deals are based on very stripped down Manual transmissions with soft tops

They also don’t include tax, license, dmv fees, first months payment, etc.

Also says at the bottom that “Dealer terms may vary”, I wouldn’t use that as a source of information…

1 Like

Interested can I see the spec sheet?

PMd it to you

Is this still available?

Yes it’s still available, no one has officially filled out an application for it yet

You can reach me at 310-405-3507

do you have any wrangler or gladiator rubicon deals?

do you have the full window sticker on the sarge green willies?

Yes I have Rubicon deals but do you want that or the base model Sarge Green Willy?

Those are extremely different trim levels with extremely different payments

Do these have the roof that opens up like a semi-convertible?

All Wranglers and Gladiators are convertibles with a removable hard/soft top, you can also remove the doors too

Want to get a Gladiator sport S, 36/12k with zero out of pocket, $480 a month all inclusive. Los Angeles. You think is possible? Credit is perfect.