2024 Silverado HC Lease deal - NY

Deal check on 2024 Chevy Silverado High Country

$699 per month
36/10k
$3574 DAS

Thoughts??

1 Like

I see a protection plan, so it’s a crappy deal.

1 Like

Very marginal discount. Dealers are flooded with trucks. Discounts are well in excess of $10k on those in Arizona. I would target sub $60k on that $72k unit.

Very reasonable deal.

looks like a okay deal not amazing shoot for a higher discount denalis 6.2s and 3.0s are going for $7-8k below

and does NY doc fee sit at $798!!!

You should be able to find a better discount if you shop around, or at least ask for it there. 5-8% off sticker before rebates is fair, unless you get lucky. The dealer doc fee seems pretty high, you may be able to negotiate that down. I’m assuming the NYS doc fee ($175) is looped into the registration fees. Drop the protection package. Overall just a meh deal. You will pay to play on these high trim trucks though.

@AutoCompanion has 11% chevy’s, might be worth inquiring with them.

1 Like

Seems to be the going rate for Doc fee… I don’t like that they gave me incentives and then took back $1100 in “Inception Fees”… But they started at $918 per month. Got them down to the $699.

I’m also looking at a Denali… 5.3L. They want $727per with $3500 DAS.

Profile - AutoCompanion - FORUM | LEASEHACKR Only has 2023 models and the MF & DAS amount is high. I reached out to them already, no response.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.