2024 Range Rover Velar Lease

Hi,
I’m new to leasing. Please help…. I am looking for money factor, residual value, lease or loyalty credit for 2024 Range Rover Velar 250 SE?

What is the Msrp and selling price?

36 Month-12k miles
Zip code-33181 Miami Florida

EDMUNDS. For goodness sakes…

4 Likes

Having current, accurate information for residual value, money factor, and incentives is important in understanding your deal. As such, going directly to a source that has access to that data from the captive banks is your best option.

Rate Findr has that information, as they have direct access to it from the captive banks. It’s a tool on the Leasehackr Calculator, available to Super Supporters.

Don’t take dubious advice from YouTube, FYI.

2 Likes

Edmunds is cool.
However, I was hoping for a more accurate response from a broker or sales rep or someone that has leased recently in my area. I want to go in there with my numbers right so I can make the best deal……(For goodness sakes)

1 Like

Thanks so much for this lead…what direct source will share this accurate information with me??

Become a super supporter. From there go on the lease calculator. Plug in the MSRP of the velar you are interested in. Discount will probably be next to nothing as far as I know (really depends on your region). From there the Calculator will auto populate the correct residual, MF, etc. you would just have to appropriately input your estimated dealer and govt fees to the calculator. Boom you just calculated your first lease.

Now go call a dealer and get quoted a 50% higher payment because LR dealers need their boats and h*es

2 Likes

Good luck with Warren Henry and The Collection. Not sure which one is worse. Just get a BMW from an out of state dealer.

Why would a broker give you all that data rather than offer you a deal? You will just use his work to go shop a different deal.

5 Likes

I posted a link. What more do you need?

I get these types of messages all the time. $50 donation to my non profit or becoming a supporter on leasehackr is my response. I’ve yet to get a donation but pretty sure I got the website some supporters :joy:

Sorry I overlooked the link…geez
Again thanks for your lead

Can we normalize helping people?.. it’s a forum. People use these tools to get inside answers all the time.

Brokers are not there to help you. They are there to sell you cars. If you like the deal, take it, if not, move on

3 Likes

Plenty of resources on this forum if you bother to use the simple search tool. Questions like what is the MSRP and selling price is not asking for help. It’s asking for a silver platter to be handed to you without you putting in an iota of effort to help yourself.

What is your problem?? I’m getting more patronizing answers from people here than help.—Silver platter??? I’m on a forum asking others for advice due to this being my 1st leasing with Range Rover……Relax!

42 min read time here. You’re right, it’s a forum. Spend a little more time reading than asking. And maybe you’ll find the answers you are looking for.

1 Like

I gave you a pretty comprehensive response on how to obtain the info you’re asking for.

The truth is though, if you’re in Florida trying to lease any Land Rover you’re going to be very hard pressed to get any sort of deal. These vehicles don’t lease well to begin with and Florida LR dealers are extremely arrogant. They probably still think Velars are worthy of markups.

I think the general consensus here would be you should go look at leasing a different vehicle. If you are set on a Velar, I’d recommend purchasing a gently used CPO example because JLR CPO warranties are very good.

1 Like

You can find pricing information on Land Rover’s website.

If you are in South Florida, check out of dealer’s in your area for pricing info.

Any specific reason you are looking at leasing the Velar? What is your budget?