2024 RAM Lease deal

2024 RAM BIG HORN/LONE STAR Lease

I think first pen came back pretty decent. Bed of the truck doesn’t have a liner, weather mats, and seats are cloth, so looking for leather. Probably going to ask for those three items to be included with the lease. Shooting for $550/mo, no money down for 42 months with included items. I think I’d be happy with another $1k off to get to sub $600. Any advice? Thanks in advance.

How much discount is required to get you there? How does that discount compare to the deals you have researched?

1 Like

Rolling negative equity in is going to make it difficult.

1 Like

Yeah, unfortunately the market kinda tanked on my car. However, I still think I can get another $1k off which would give me into sub $600/mo.

It’s pretty good to other deals I’ve researched. I’m just trying to find out how much more discount any others are getting. It’s already petty substantial. Sub-$600 with no money down is really the goal, especially with $0 down.

Will 10k/yr be enough?

Do you have the ram tdm

You’ll have to excuse me, I don’t know what that is. Is it like a private RAM discount offer?

I just went to TruCar and got a $1000 incentive. It says only on a purchase, it doesn’t say anything about a lease though. I’m wondering if it includes leasing as well.

TrueCar is purchase only.

If you go spend some time on Ram’s website building a vehicle, it’ll pop up a $1000 off offer. Just like the Jeep TDM.

Do it in incognito mode. If you get a pop up that isn’t the $1000 off offer, close the window and start again with a new incognito window. May take a couple tries.

1 Like

thanks man!

got it! Thank you…I had been trying… incognito mode did the trick.

1 Like

$61k and no leather? That’s nuts.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.