2024 Nissan Sentra S lease - help with numbers?

Very new to leasing, what MF, residual and lease or loyalty credits should i be lookout for on a 2024 Nissan Sentra S? In my area they are listed as coming soon so I’m having a hard time getting good numbers.

I tried calling a dealer and they were kinda not wanting to help by saying the price changes once they arrive?

Thanks guys and gals!

Sedan, 36/10k miles 76201 zip

FYI your cost of leasing in this segment far exceeds your cost of ownership. So in that sense you are wasting your time looking for RV and MF but

Rate Findr has that information, as they have direct access to it from the captive banks. It’s a tool on the Leasehackr Calculator, available to Super Supporters.

1 Like

I just recieved this on a comperable car

And the rest of the sheet?

That’s everything the rest is just vin address car type things about the warranty… sales girls name, deal invoice number…ots of nothing.

Your best bet would be financing a Corolla, Elantra or Forte depending on which has the best combination of price and APR.

1 Like

Or a Jetta sport, they come stick shift and heated seats :eyes::eyes: maybe if they drop 10% off msrp you can get it for around 21k which is not that bad in my opinion.

1 Like

In the leasing 101 section on the main page here, there is a video walking through how to put together a target deal. It will be far more useful viewing than the youtube video you copy and pasted from here.

1 Like

Ill take a peak. I’m still working my way through all the features here… these a lot hah

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.