2024 Lucid $5000 off in stock EXTENDED thru May!

You are presenting this deal way better than the idiot sales person presented it to me. He refused to provide me any info about MF or resid, just basically provided me the same info I could get on their calculator online. If I knew all this I probably would have leased one. Shame on them for not knowing how to sell their cars. The only thing I did not like about the Air is that I refused to get one without the 360 cameras and that’s a part of an expensive option besides a small number of cars that I guess have it as a stand alone. Again the sales person failed to provide the correct info, just kept urging me to put a 1k deposit.

2 Likes

This blows my mind about the EQB too - just include the 360 cameras standard! It’s a luxury car!

1 Like

Hmm Lucid is BOFA (same as Volvo), has anyone called to see if they’ll do MSDs

Porsche Taycan GTS has entered the chat.

I hate when I talk to employee that knows very little about the car or the financial terms. It’s your job to know! Don’t get me started. Many times I find myself schooling the sales staff.

Recently I was at a BMW dealer and this young female sales girl was all over it. Was refreshing to talk to someone that cares to know about the car she was selling. She knew way more than the seasoned salesman I spoke to earlier.

I share the frustration with the sales people not providing the money factor and residuals- I had to place a $300 refundable deposit and apply before I got the figures a few days later. The process to lease does take a week.with them on an in stock car. I too wish It had the 360 camera but am ok with the parking sensors it comes with. If you order one get the dream drive premium for $2k as it includes the 360. If you’re an audiophile get the surreal sound pro. We wanted the dual motor awd so pulled the trigger and got one of the remaining pure awd 2023 models. For 2024 they are saying you have to step up to the touring for awd.

The car is great after you make your way thru the process and get it home. Way more room inside the car than anything its size and more space than many larger cars. Acceleration braking and handling are awesome. Quiet cabin, great visibility, clear bright lights, attractive styling…

Best of luck out there and thank you to the leasehakr community for all the help.

I agree with you regarding the car - it’s an impressive product indeed, so much room, understated cabin, good quality materials, etc. Unfortunately I didn’t have patience for the purchasing process so I went with a traditional dealer network manufacturer (MB).

Just got back from the test drive with the GT. My thoughts- very nice. Comfortable, quite, interior was nice. The only down side I would say is I felt the view over the hood was somewhat obstructed. I am not tall, so maybe that had something to do with it. Not a deal breaker for me, but I would just have to get use to where the front of my car is with tight turns and parking. So fast, but funny I am just at that point in my life like- where would I possible use all this power? Probably never, but the range is just incredible. For me the range of the GT is a game changer and something to strongly consider for that alone. I think what is also nice is if you are unsure about the brand or EV- you can go with the short 18 month lease and not commit to long term.

1 Like

Polestar 2 BST should be considered as well

1 Like

Lol, ambitious claim to say the least.

Agree lol…

1 Like

Went on a good number of test drives over the last few months while figuring out my next EV lease. I noticed that the BMW salespeople knew their product better than any other brand I dealt with.

4 Likes

Was this including free upgrades to Surreal Sound Pro and Dream Drive Pro to drive up the MSRP?

This was a pure awd in silver, no dream drive pro or surreal sound pro. On the remaining pure awd 2023 you only get free surreal sound pro on purchases not leases.

If you get one use my referral code and get $750-1250 off.

1 Like

If you want to exit the lease, are the leases transferrable?

good question, i didn’t ask but just read through the contract and the way it reads it doesn’t appear we have the right to transfer it. however, it may be worth a call to lucid financial services…

Lucid lowered prices again:

https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a46772716/2024-lucid-air-price-drop/

They still have some remaining 2023s with additional discounts as well

They are offering $2000 conquest and referral $750-1250 credits on top of what you see on their website, here is my referral code again to get the referral savings:

2 Likes

@Bluemkn57cars
18/10k showing at $699 now with $4k das which can be offset to $2k when applying conquest.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing.

I like how they range from 70 to 250k. Wonder if anyone has the sapphire that’s a ludicrous range for trims of one model