2024 Kia Seltos lease (help with numbers)

New to leasing, what MF, residual, and lease or loyalty credits (if any) should I be looking for on a 2024 Kia Seltos SX 4 dr, 36/10k, zip code 46410

Thank you kindly for any input,
Danielle

There are maybe a handful of vehicles that lease well at any given time. Because it takes a combination of 4 different variables to create a good lease.

You and anyone else looking outside those few vehicles are unfortunately wasting your time.

3 Likes

Is there another forum you suggest that I could you use to determine what vehicles are offering the best leases? I know I need to find one that holds high RV, as well as low cap cost. I can figure that out, but the MF seems like a conundrum.

Bud not everyone is looking for the unicorn of unicorn deals. Some people actually LIKE the car they want.

You would look at these two subs of LH forums:

Marketplace

Share Deals & Tips

The two best types of vehicles to lease right now are BEV and PHEV with tax credits leading to big incentives, even if the MF isn’t great.

Thank you, I will look into this. Trying my best not to look like an idiot lol -

Let’s say for arguments sake that a JGC 4xe or Mazda CX90 leases for the same as the OP’s original query.

The real unicorn is the person who says “I’d rather have the Seltos.” No disrespect to the Seltos, I helped a friend buy one last year. But unless Kia did a massive U turn on their market penetration strategy at HQ, they are not interested in leasing. They’d rather people buy their cars.

With that being said, I do not think I will even go with the Seltos. I’ve realized it doesn’t hold its RV well, as it seems, I should say. I’m guessing a Toyota or a Honda would be a better choice. I apprecaite any advice as I’m super new to this. Ty again

The gap has narrowed, you probably won’t lose much more in depreciation. Where you’ll save a lot of money is the APR.

For example Hyundai Tucson has 0.99% APR for 48 months, while any remaining Honda Passports have big discounts plus 2.99% APR for 48 months.

If you chose a top trim Kia because it has the BVM (Blindspot View Monitor), then that’s something only available on Kia, Hyundai and Genesis vehicles

Max, the deal you are referring to is that for leasing or for purchasing? Sorry for my ignorance. Because I cannot seem to find that when I am looking it up.

Having current, accurate information for residual value, money factor, and incentives is important in understanding your deal. As such, going directly to a source that has access to that data from the captive banks is your best option.

Rate Findr has that information, as they have direct access to it from the captive banks. It’s a tool on the Leasehackr Calculator, available to Super Supporters.

I would advise against taking leasing advice from a youtuber who provides a video showing LH screenshots saying where to get rv/mf/incentive information, but rather than follow that, tells people to post here asking and in the same breath complains about the people here.

Theres a great leasing 101 section available here to help guide building a target lease deal that is very much worth looking at.

Thank you very much for your feedback.

APR refers to financing a purchase.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.