2024 Jeep Wrangler Willy 4xe - $249 / month - Norcal

Hi All, Looking at a 2024 Jeep Wrangler Willy 4xe Sarge Green. The offer in a local Jeep dealer shows $249 / month with $2995 Due at signing. Is this a good deal? Do you guys think there can be more negotiation on this?

Location - Norcal

Is that with options? I am in NorCal too and looking to get jeep before end of the year.
Can you share your deal details.

Thank you.

Look at the asterisk on the ad for all the taxes, fees, etc not included in that price.

1 Like

Check the mileage allowed too. Places around me have been advertising programs for 5000 miles which I have to believe is a US Bank or Ally program.

Click on Marketplace instead of misleading ads.

1 Like

Its 10000 / year

Tax and license are not included.

So an extra $2500 or so upfront and $25/mo, at least, assuming no other fees got left out.

This is probably the closest calculation I could come up with based on the discussion with the dealer.

If You Say So Wow GIF by Identity

1 Like

Does this still make it a good deal?

61% rv and .00177 mf? Whered you get those numbers? Those aren’t anywhere near correct for a 24 month lease on a 24 willys

Here’s what the deal actually looks like after you add in tax and reg and back out the loyalty they rolled in. Note that this doesnt include the “accessories” they list as potentially being added.

Thanks much @mllcb42! So, does it look like a good deal?

It depends on what they try to roll in for accessories

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.