2024 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4xe Anniversary Edition

I’m considering leasing (or buying) a 2024 JGC 4xe Anniversary.

I’m slightly confused to the available incentives, and where to find the buy rate MF/RV for SFS. Using the rate findr app here, I can get the CCAP numbers for 36/10, but can’t seem to see the SFS numbers. Is there a way to filter for ONLY SFS numbers?

I ask because it looks like SFS is still offering $7500 incentive vs. $3750 for CCAP leases. I was told that there was a $10,500 incentive on leases for my area (53150), then I have a mailer with an additional $2000 private offer that I can stack. I’m assuming the $10.5 includes $5000 + SFS $7500. I was told purchase incentives were $5000 + the additionaly $2000 private offer.

I want to get my ducks in a row before going any further.

Current pricing is as follows…

MSRP: $66,575
Selling Price: $57,749 (13.26% discount)

Click the one you want

2 Likes

d’oh! Thank You!!! clicking through too fast, last time I leased the rate findr info wasn’t even part of the calculator here.

Any idea if SFS leases allow for an early buy out? I’ve heard differing stories about it. I originally was going to purchase, then thought about lease and buy after a month due to the extra incentive… Now I’m considering it may not be a bad idea to just follow through with the lease for a while and see what the market does with these hybrids.

There was a short period of time when sfs first started that they were limiting early buyouts, but that went away a while ago.

With the way these depreciate, this is a lease only vehicle imo.

So I think this is about right…

27 months

or 36 months

or 39 months

Any one of these seem better than another? I could possibly do a 1 pay lease too, if it would make sense.

13% is extremely aggressive on these pre-incentive. Be sure the dealer isnt rolling in some of the incentives into that number.

Also be sure to adjust the bank fee for SFS to $995. For some reason, the calculator doesn’t adjust the bank fee from CCAP when you select SFS. In fact, it still says “the CCAP bank fee is $595”

The main issue is ccap and sfs fees vary by trim, model, term, month, etc

That look correct then? Added the $995 bank fee. I still haven’t confirmed the dealer fees and or registration, but registration is generally cheap here.

Lease is the only way to go, but these Money factors are terrible. I guess the huge discount makes up for it.

For a purchase, you are much better off leasing-to-immediately-buy a vehicle that retains resale value much better such as a Lexus rx450h or RAV4 Prime.

Run some numbers on what equity you’d have after 3 years vs the same payments on a GC lease.