2024 Ioniq 6 SE RWD Lease deal help

Ok Hackers, I need help.

I am in Weet Palm Beach, Florida. After searching dealers within a 300 mile radius, I finally found an IONIQ 6 2024 SE RWD. The dealer said they would honor the national add but o seems to me like they are adding in fees equal to any incentive given and find my self back to square one.
MF is 0.00326
Residual is 76% ($33,629). MSRP $44,235.
Their fees seem to be outrageous.
I am asking for help from the community to counter and make this a good lease. As it stands, it’s not even close. Thoughts?
I am looking for $0 down. 24 months. 12k miles/year.

terrible deal…run far away from this and search for a broker.

1 Like

This is basically $4000 over msrp on a vehicle that people have been getting for thousands under msrp. Pick one from any dealer in the country and ship it in and youll do way better.

1 Like

That’s what I thought too. Thank you.

Let me know if you find a bwtter deal, looking for one myself

2023 unicorns might be gone but what are 2024 Lucid deals like right now?

Might be more compelling than a Io6 for someone looking for a sedan shaped EV.

I looked at the Lucid website. Tried to follow the hack. I don’t see how I could really get anything close to this. That would be amazing.

It looks like this is the most recent string about this deal so I’ll ask my question here and delete whatever one doesn’t get a reply:

I’d like to get one of these and use this promotion to get the best deal possible.

I’m from Oregon and currently visiting Southern California with my son who is going through some medical treatments. We are about half-way through a 7-week stay.

We flew, one-way, thinking that we might drive something back. I have been looking at the Tesla M3 Long Ranges that Hertz dumped on the market. But I now think I’d rather have one of these.

How can I find a broker who will help me knock this out before I go? I’m also renting a car so that is just money down the drain.

And, it looks like this deal has been extended through April. I actually would prefer an SE with it’s smaller (cheaper to replace) wheels that get longer range. The SEL doesn’t really add any substance. The cloth seats look pretty good and you have to go Limited to get cooled seats.

I googled car lease brokers near me and also found a couple on Yelp. They both agreed that this deal was going to be very difficult to negotiate.
Dealers would prefer to sell a car that sells rather than leasing it. The deal can work if a dealer has many in stock.
They are looking but will let me know. They told me to expect a payment in the mid 300s and about $2k out of pocket for fees.
Hope this helps.

You are about 9 days too late.

What did the brokers in the marketplace here you spoke to say?

They weren’t able to find it at the time. Bait and switch and dealers are trying to get you another trim. The promotion doesn’t apply to any other trim. Dealers are charging their own excessive fees.